You used to love me once

Start from the beginning

Cheryl was wrong. The very next night Toni had went out again,breaking Cheryl's heart in a million pieces as she laid on her bed,thinking that this isn't fair and that she didn't deserve to be treated this way,she wanted Toni to either love her or leave her.

Do you remember when you loved me once?

What happened,what happened?

And you'd hold me here just because..

What happened?

"You loved me Toni. You used to love me. Now I'm doubting it." Cheryl screamed,as she bawled her eyes out. "What the fuck happened to us,Toni,huh?What the fuck happened?" Usually,this was the time that Toni would stop everything and hold her,but this time it didn't go that way.Cheryl fell to the ground as she continued to mumble 'what happened' as Toni sighed and walked away.

AGAIN.

We used to never go to bed angry

But it's all we ever do lately

You're turning away like you hate me

Do you hate me,do you hate me?

Oh

"Why are you tuning away like you hate me,Toni! Do you hate me?" Cheryl yelled. "We're gonna go to bed angry again aren't we,this is what we do lately." Toni turned around and looked into her girlfriend's chocolate brown eyes before looking down. She grabbed her serpent leather jacket and left the house to find someone else to fuck and relief stress on,leaving an emotionless Cheryl on the floor.

You,can take this heart

Heal it or break it all apart

No,this isn't fair

Love me or leave me here

Aah-aah-aah,oh-ah-aah-ah-aah

Love me or leave me here

Aah-aah-aah,oh-ah-aah-ah-aah

Love me or leave me here

"I don't care anymore Toni,let me go!" Cheryl screamed as Toni held on her,refusing to let her go. "I gave you a chance.I gave you my heart and the option to heal it or break it.You chose to break it.So now,I have the option to love you or leave you and I'm choosing the second option because i cant stand this any longer!"

And love me baby please cause I could still be the only one you need

The only one close enough to feel you breathe

Yeah I could still be that place where you run

Instead of the one that you're running from,ooh

Cheryl managed to struggle free and ran,Toni taging close behind,trying to convince her to stay,trying to convince her that she didn't mean it and she loved her,trying to convince her that she will heal her heart so that the white skinned girl could stay,but it was too late.

Cheryl ran into the road,getting hit by a car,her body flying at least ten feet across.Toni felt her heart shattering as she saw all of that in slow motion.She ran over to Cheryl's bleeding body screaming out loud for her to wake up."Cheryl! Wake up! Please! I need you in my life! I will heal your heart so you could love me!

People gathered around the couple as Toni continued to cry and scream at the lifeless body."Someone call a fucking ambulance!" Toni sobbed,putting the pettite girl close to her chest,trying to feel her breathe."No..You'll be fine--It's gonna be okay. You can't leave me like this."

You,can take this heart

Heal it or break it all apart

No,this isnt fair

Love me or leave me here

Aah-aah-aah,oh-ah-aah-ah-aah

Love me or leave me here

Aah-aah-aah,oh-ah-aah-ah-aah

Love me or leave me here

Toni downed another shot down,the liquid burning her throat as it glides down her esophagus.It had been four months since the older girl's funeral.Toni had stopped having one night stands,every night she would go to the same bar she met her lover in,having the same drink that she bought Cheryl when they met.She had always blamed herself for Cheryl's death because if she did what she wanted,she wouldn't have ended up like this.She wished,she just wished that this was all a dream,but it wasn't.It was reality,it was real that her lover died and it was reality that it was her fault and she would never forgive herself.

"Cheryl.. I need you to heal my heart. I wish I was the one that died. I'm sorry."Toni whispered before downing another shot.