Elder Necromancer

Sek who was busy munching on her apple while seating on top of one of the trees that was near them said another time;

"You and Aim bring havoc to this clan"

"WHAT! ME? WHY?"

The wizard who didn't notice Sek, asked around as he was being surrounded by the pack members in their attack stance while still haven't let loose of his cape all of them while he turn around to look at the other werewolves.

"You attack us. Why?"

With that being asked, like a red sea parted, income walking Alpha of the BloodMoon pack in his glory as he strides towards the wizard who was in confusion as he slightly staggered.

"T-t-t-tha?"

"Tha? Why do you look different now?"

"Stop calling me that! You don't deserve to call me by that name!"

In anger, the Alpha glare at him while using his full-on alpha tone that directed toward the wizard who was taken aback at his answer. He then asked;

"If you're not Tha then who are you? Why do you look like him? Where is Tha? I need his help, it-"

Without finishing his sentence, the alpha abruptly cut his words as he gritted his teeth and said;

"Stop. Calling. That. Name"

"Then tell me. What happened to him?"

The wizard swipe the cape back and reveal his skinny face towards the rest of them as some were shocked to look at him while some were alerted at his skeleton-like appearance.

"Where is Tha?"

"He's dead"

"Why? When? Who did that?"

"Now, now children, let's go inside and talk. It's not good to talk about this sensitive issue outside of the house. You never know, these trees have ears"

Said Sek as she fly over towards them while still munching her third apple as she indifferently walk towards the main door and to their meeting hall located by the side of the dining hall area.

Everyone follows Sek like an obedient kindergarten kid including the wizard. Some of the warriors were instructed to clean the bodies up, while some were to continue their patrol before helping the others with burning the bodies of the witches and burying their fallen brothers.

In the meantime, the Beta, Charlie, Delta and Gamma follow their alpha towards the meeting hall as their sole purpose is to protect their alpha from the witch and the wizard.

The first person to break the silence in the meeting hall is the wizard as he remains standing while Sek, cool as a cucumber munching on her apple with her leg resting on the table.

"Boy, could you tell me what happen to Tha?"

"For fuck sake Sek. Stop munching on your apple, it's annoying and put your leg down, even if I don't turn to look at you I still know your habit"

"Well nothing can escape you huh"

"So boy tell me, what happens to my best friend Tha?"

"Best friend? Who are you?"

The alpha asked in annoyance yet curious at his words.

"Yes, Tha is my best friend and I am Than Traipipattanapong. I am an elderly Necromancer from Sky Castle. Tha is my best friend, his full name is Tha Jongcheveevat the Alpha of BloodMoon Pack. So tell me, where is he? Do you know what happens to him?"

Asked Than, the necromancer as he look at the alpha who was shocked to the point of being frozen in his seat unable to utter a single word, same goes for his Beta, Charlie, Delta and Gamma who were frozen in their seats.

"Hahahaha, Than you broke the kids, now they all frozen in their seat"

"What? What did I say? I just want to know about my best friend that's all"

"T-th-tha is my father"

The alpha mutter slightly stutters truthfully which makes Than look at him with wide eyes as if he couldn't process fast enough what had been said to him.

"Hahahaha. my Lord this is funny. Now you my boy broke Than"

"Impossible. That's impossible. Tha's boy is just one year old. A small kid. A small baby boy not like this all grown up"

"I am Tha's son. My name is Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat. I'm the Alpha of BloodMoon Pack and my age is 500 years old"

"You are 500 years old?! What happens before this? Why are you the alpha of BloodMoon Pack? Where did Tha and Tao go?"

"Tha Jongcheveevat and Tao Jongcheveevat die while trying to fight for you when both of them visit you at the sky castle"

"Impossible! Why? How? I told Tha and Tao to go back to their pack. What in the world happen? Why can't I remember anything regarding that?"

"That's because my dear Than, you've been imprisoned by my sister Aim and your memories are with her that is why you don't remember a thing that had occur for the past 500 years"

Sek finally speaks out as she holds onto her half-eaten apple.

"Aim! She's back?!"

"Yes Than, she's back. To be precise she manages to escape from everyone's radar until your son's coming of age celebration. She is on the hunt for your son and the more he's out in an open like this, the higher chance she will come back for him"

"Where is he?"

"There's no such powerful person in this pack uncle Than, I think your friend might have mistaken or make a mistake of thinking that there's someone powerful such as your son here"

"Child, Sek isn't someone who will make a mistake, if she said my Kanawut is here then he is here so could you show me, my son?"

"Uncle, like I said there's no one from the wizard clan here. All we have here is a werewolf and a human that's all, there's no other wizard or a necromancer here"

"Oh my child, how stupid can you be. The human, I assume is your mate is Kanawut, he is the son of the great Elder Necromancer, Than Traipipattanapong, Kanawut Traipipattanapong"

Mew once more become speechless of the sudden revelation as he couldn't process what has been told to him, not just him but all of them beside Sek and Than who was smiling proudly towards them.