Mummified Siblings

Once again but this time, both sibling is in one bed as they both groggily wake up right next to each other. Immediately both siblings talk to each other through mind link;

'Sissy, I think we are back at the pack house'

Sigh.

'Indeed we are baby brother. How is your leg?'

'My leg? I feel fine, I can move it but why is it feel tight?'

'Mine too'

Straight away both siblings tries their best to sit up and looked down at their legs. To their surprise, both of their legs are being bandaged up from slightly above their knee to their toes thus making them unable to run as fast as they can.

With a scared and shocked expression, both of them look at each other wanting to find a way to get out and run away from them but before they could even discuss they could hear a small chuckle coming from the side of the room.

"You two are cute"

Like in a horror film, both siblings turn to look at the side of the room slowly while holding each other's bandaged hands as the younger brother tries his best to shield his sister away from the stranger's view.

"Wh-who are you?"

Asked the younger brother to slightly stutter as he look at both by the side of the room. One of them standing by the wall meanwhile the other lean back on his chair with his hand under his chin while smirking.

"Don't be alarmed little one, we meant no harm"

Said the man who was seated not far from them while the other man stand by his side.

'Baby brother, the one who is standing up is the Beta and the one who is seating down is the Alpha I guess. I can smell them but the Alpha, his scent is slightly off'

'Slightly off? Like what?'

'I can't smell his Alpha' aura. Yet I can smell a small scent of unknown scent, one that I didn't know nor I can describe but one thing for sure, let's not stay here and figure it out'

As the younger brother wanted to reply to his sister, the Alpha cut in;

"I know the both of you are currently talking through your mind link but can you two tell me which pack were you in before?"

In a horror, shivers down to their spine upon listening to his question, both siblings turn pale like a ghost as they looked at each other while swallowing their saliva hard. Upon knowing the shift of air in the room, the Alpha quickly said;

"Or not. How about do you want some food? You two should eat, to gain energy and strengthen yourself before leaving"

The sibling both snap their head towards the Alpha as if he could read their mind link about running away. With a cool composure he smile, stand up and walk over to the door while the Beta follow suit yet as he was about to exit the room he turn to look at them;

"Let's go, I'll show you the kitchen"

They then exit the room, leaving both siblings dumbfounded at them yet their stupefy moment quickly wash away as Grace snap out of it and start to open her overly bandaged legs in which her brother follow suit.

After finishing unbandaging themselves fully and left with some big and small plaster that cover their cuts on both of their palm, some on their forearms, elbow down to their foot, both of them gather their belongings that was laying not far from them as they head out from the room.

Leading by their senses towards the kitchen, both siblings entered the kitchen area while the Alpha and Beta currently waited for them while chewing on their food and talking likes it's their normal routine.

Grace pull her brother towards her as she back away from the kitchen, grabbed their backpack, place them behind the big vase of plant then enter the kitchen connected to the dining area.

Immediately the Alpha smile at them, encourage them to take their seat as he makes a gesture of 'come and take a seat' while freshly plated food being placed in front of them in a big quantity by the omega.

With a weary yet moving forwards toward the freshly plated food in front of them, the sibling takes a small step towards them while eyeing the rest of them who was busy doing their stuff.

In a still weary manner, they took their seat while eyeing both Alpha and Beta who was busy talking ignoring them. With a nod from Grace, both she and her brother start to devour the food.

Without making much noise nor dirtying the table they scuff down their food professionally, this action attracts the other pack members as they stopped dead on their track and stare at them both.

Almost at the end of their meal, all of the sudden one of the warrior pack members run towards the Alpha, at the same time breaking their trance together with both Grace and her brother as they overheard the warrior;

"Alpha, the Charlie of Ruang pack is here"

In a crystal clear sound, two spoon drop sound resonates throughout the room as the siblings' freeze on the spot. Everyone who was there looked at each other at their actions.

"Why is Ruang's Charlie knocking on my door?"

"He said, you have something that their Alpha want"

"And what is that?"

"I have no idea Alpha"

With a heavy exhale, the Alpha stand up in annoyance as he said;

"Fine, bring them to my office. I'll deal with those pests"

While he looks at both Grace and her brother as he emphasises the last sentence showing them that he too felt angry and annoyed with them. The alpha then walkout from the kitchen area together with his Beta who did the same thing as his Alpha which is to exhale hard.

Meanwhile back to Grace and her brother;

'Baby brother, do you want to run away from here?'

'Sissy, I don't know why but I think we should wait for a while. My instinct told me to wait and if we were to run away now, I bet Ruang's pack members currently waiting for us out from this place'

'Okay then, let's wait till the pack member out from here. We need to replenish our energy and strength than run away from here'

Grace younger brother nods his head then the both of them continue to eat their food with leisure as they abandon their ideas on running away, for now.