1 - Origin

How can you tell a good story, when your life is falling apart every step of the way.?

When you were a little girl, only 6, that was the time you had to step up and be an adult. Your mother, Koomi, was overpowered by drugs and ended up killing herself, she was bipolar as well, so that must have had something to do with it. Your father, who was an addict and a drunk, didn't step in to take care of you or your siblings, instead he would go around the streets, looking for money, not for his family, but for drugs.

This was your harsh reality. When you were 7, you had to drag your father back home from god knows were so he wouldn't freeze to death. You had to walk everywhere, sometimes carrying your siblings as you went.

You were poor, without a doubt. Money from the streets or rummaging through your father wallet was all you had. When push came to shove, stealing was always an option. 

When your mother had died, she gave had recently given birth to your youngest siblings, Kusa. He died before he even got a birthday. It was that moment in you life you took in to take care of your siblings. You were the eldest of 5 kids. Zaida, she was 3 when your mother died. Sangwoo was 4 and Putzie was also 4, he and Sangwoo were twins. Asami was 5 at the time.

When you were 8, you developed your quirk. Asami named it for you, she called it 'Solar Charge'. It allows the you to absorb power from the sun and either project it out in various attacks, create an ball of pure energy to direct in anyway or use it to temporarily enhance your body. When your quirk is being activated, your eyes glow a orange colour.

When you were 10, Asami was killed and raped. Your father didn't do anything about it. Instead, he got more drugs and drank more and more.

You were scared. Of course you were scared, everything was on your shoulders. The weight of the world was on your shoulders. You lived in a bad neighbourhood.
Food was scares so sometimes eating your own nails was the only option. Water was always low and medicine was only something you could dream about. So when one of your siblings got sick, you stayed up all night making sure they wouldn't be crying or feel anymore hurt then they already did.

You had a sister. She was around 8 when you were born. You didn't remember much about her. Apparently, she was crazy and always causing crime. She got caught and one day she just didn't come home.

Your father, Himo only cared about himself. But it didn't stop him from beating yourself and your siblings when you got a bad grade.

Sometimes you wished you weren't born into this family, sometimes you wished you never met your father. But you never wished you weren't born.

The kids at school were no good either. Children are brutal, never afraid to lie. They whispered things about you and laughed. You sat alone, sometimes they drew on your desk cruel things. This was how you learnt not to show any sympathy except for those who deserved it, those few people were your siblings.

They were your whole world. They was the only things keeping you going, they were your reason to fight, to live, to survive.

You once had a lover. His name was Tikatu. He was another reason you could smile, but he left you for someone. Someone he said was 'better'. He cheated on you for a while before breaking up with you.

You decided that love was out of the question for you. You needed to give a chance, a better life. That why you thought that becoming a hero would save then and get them out of the shit-hole you live in.

There was only month of middle school left, one more month of pure hell before it comes worse or better.

--------