41|Christmas

It was Christmas day, and you sat around the giant tree with all of the Avengers. Many of the ones who didn't live in the tower were also there. This included people such as Carol, Wanda, Vision, Doctor Strange, and more. Loki had insisted that he had gotten you many gifts and that caused a lot of excitement.

Tony had overdid himself with the biggest tree ever and the most decorations in the whole world. He truly was a billionare.

"Loki, I want to see my presents," You complained while putting your head on his shoulder.

"Fine."

A giant pile of presents appeard in front of you. "All of these are for me?"

He nodded with a smile. Thor came up behind the part of the couch you were sitting on and whispered something into your ear.

"I think Loki has went from a murder to a soft boyfriend because of you," Thor laughed.

"What did you say, brother?" Loki said while raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing." You opened each of your gifts with a grin and hugged Loki after each one.

When Loki opened your presents, your head dropped. "I feel like I didn't get you enough. Loki, you absoloutely spoiled me," You frowned.

"That's my job, darling. You haven't even seen Tony's whole floor of presents for Pepper. I'm still better than Stark though," He smirked.

"Of course," You agreed. It felt like magic to be sitting around the lit-up tree with the people you loved the most.

"Merry Christmas Loki."

"Merry Christmas, darling."