27|Girlfriend

You smiled at him, and then it happened again. The magical moment. A gentle kiss on the lips.

"I love you." You whispered.

Loki smiled. "Will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?" He asked.

It felt like you were on Cloud 9. It felt like heaven. "Yes, Loki."

He smiled and lifted you off the ground. "Are you ready to go back?"

"We can stay a bit longer." You replied.

The party guests were cheering and dancing to the music. It was truly an amazing night. "I love you, Y/N." He said, placing a quick kiss on your lips.

"I love you more. I guess I did turn you soft." The God of Mischef blushed.

"I guess you did."

Both of you turned to Thor who must have been watching the whole time. "Uh, hi Thor!" You said, with a nervous laugh.

"So, you and my brother?"

Loki stood akwardly next to you. For a moment, Thor smiled. "Yeah..."

And then he started to cheer? "I'm so glad Loki has found someone that loves him! A pretty one too!" He exclaimed.

You smiled. "Thank you Thor."

"No problem!"

Today was a night to celebrate, until you saw Peter watching the whole thing go on, and he was about to cry. All of the pieces fit together. Asking you to the dance, to watch a movie, etc. It all added up.

Peter liked you... But there would be no time to deal with that.