36|Nightwatcher

Nightwatcher is my own orginal character.

"Y/N-" Peter started. The bush moved.

"Peter, did you hear that?" I whispered, motioning for him to be quiet.

There it was again. Loki stood beside me protectively, a dagger appearing in his hands.

"What is it?" Ned whispered.

MJ rolled her eyes. "Maybe we would find out if everyone could shut up and let Y/N listen," She said. Loki gave her a killer glare.

"I'm a God you puny-"

You were dragged into the bushes with a scream. "Y/N!" Peter yelled.

"I swear to god, where is she?" Loki demanded.

Your screams were muffled due to the woman in front of you. She wore a black outfit with purple details and a black hood. You couldn't really see her face, but you could see glowing purple eyes in the blackness with her mask covering her lips.

She had a glowing scepter. It seemed to be similar looking to Loki's, but in purple. "Who are you?"

The woman teleported you to an unknown and empty room as Loki and the others grew closer. "Where are we?"

She shook her head in annoyance. "You have so many questions," She sighed.

"I need to know who you are."

In a fake defeat, she put her hands up. "Oh no, you've convinced me. My name is Nightwatcher."

You stared at her. The name didn't ring a bell. "I'm Y/N L/N," You said, extending your hand.

Nightwatcher waved your hand away. "You mean Y/N Beck," She retorted. You didn't want to use that last name.

Mysterio had tried to kill your new family. "I go by Y/N L/N. I don't want to use the last name Beck anymore."

Nightwatcher just laughed, and twisted her scepter around. "You can't hide from the past forever, Y/N."

But what she said wasn't completely wrong. The past is long gone and the future should be your main focus. But you had defeated Mysterio. There was nothing more to it. He would be locked in the prisons for life, and there was nothing to worry about.

"What do you want from me?" She stared at you for what seemed like hours.

"If you haven't noticed, I'm not really a hero. And I'm not really a fan of the Avengers either," Nightwatcher said, holding her scepter to your throat.