18|The Prettiest Girl I've Ever Seen

Natasha came out in an astonishing black dress with red details. She twirled.

"Woah." You gasped.

Her green eyes shimmered in the light of her room, and her dress was as black as the night sky outside. The red brought out her hair and her true personality in every way. There was never a better dress to suit the Black Widow more than this one.

"Do you like it?" Natasha asked.

You smiled. "Like it? I love it!" You exclaimed, pulling her into a hug.

"Go get in yours girl!" She said, practically shoving you into the bathroom.

Quickly and excitedly, you slipped on the jewlery, dress, shoes, and horns and took a cursty, greeting Nat. She stared at you in awe.

"So?" You said impatiently.

"You look amazing, Y/N." She smiled.

Your heart beated in happiness. Pure happiness. This had been the most joy you had ever expirenced. And your new family made it better. You couldn't quite help but remember your old family... It was an accident. They would have forgiven you. Right?

"Right." You muttered to yourself.

"Hey, Y/N, are you ok?" Nat asked, waving a hand in front of your face.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's about to be 7, so we should probably head down to the party floor." She nodded. Tony had you help him set up the party, so you had seen the giant reserved floor for it.

This is what Tony called his "Stark Party Floor". Clint had told you that Tony does this a lot. He was always throwing parties. But as Bruce and Steve hated to admit, they were quite fun. Thor seemed to enjoy any form of partying, and Nat was pretty much chill about everything. Tony had told you guys that the Avengers would be getting new recruits for missions, but they wouldn't be moving into the tower, at least for now.

Some names that were mentioned were Wanda, Vision, Pietro, Carol, Scott, Hope, and Eddie. Most of the Avengers had heard of those people except for the mysterious man named Eddie who was invited. They questioned Tony, but he had no answers. Natasha and you had just got out of the elevator and arrived at the party floor.

Loki and all of the other Avengers stared at you two. "Y/N's the prettiest girl I've ever seen." Loki whispered to a girl with a ponytail.