24|Spooky Season

You awoke with Loki next to you and panicked.

"Hey." He said.

You jumped off the matress. "Why are you here?"

Loki slowly got up and jokingly put his hands up. "Love, you were drunk. And you requested me to stay here."

You groaned, and went into the other room to change and came out in a T-Shirt and sweatpants.

"I'm cold."

Loki threw a hoodie at your head.

"Hey! That could of killed me!" You were being very over dramatic.

He chuckled. "It was a hoodie, you wouldn't of died. Plus, you said you were cold, so wear my hoodie."

You rolled your eyes and slipped on the hoodie. It smelt nice. Loki smelt nice.

In a flash, you were staring at your phone and smiling. "Oh my god!"

Loki's eyes widened. "What?" He questioned.

It was one of the best times of the year. Many people would refer to it as "Spooky Season".

"Halloween is soon! Spooky season!" You yelled, running to the elevator with Loki behind you.

"What even is that?" Loki muttered. "What a foolish name."

You ran to the rest of the Avengers. "It's almost Halloween! What are you guys being?"

Peter pulled you and Loki to the side. "I'm texting Ned now, and he's coming over later. What if you were Rey, Loki was Kylo, I would be be Darth Vader, and Ned would be a Stormtrooper!"

You raised an eyebrow. "Would Ned want to be a Stormtrooper?"

"Yes, he loves them!"

You tilted your head, but shook it off. Loki and you agreed, along with Ned. This Halloween would be awesome except the fact that Kylo and Rey were kind of a thing.

Tony announced that we would be decorating the whole tower for Halloween. You grumbled, knowing the tower is huge. This would take a long time. At least all of the Avengers would be helping.

"Hey y/n, want to help me put up the lights outside?" Bruce asked.

You nodded, following him. Bruce and you were carrying boxes of orange and black lights to hand all around the tower.

Clint waved at us. "I'm going to help!" He smiled.

Bruce thanked him, and you took the lights out of the box. These lights were really nice. Tony was a billionaire after all!

These lights would be nothing compared to the other decorations. Not suprisingly, he is a very extra and fancy holiday and event decorater.

"How much more?" You complained.

Bruce rolled his eyes. "A lot."

Clint also sighed, and kept putting them up one by one.

After a while, they were all up. Putting up the lights wouldn't even compare to what else had to be done. Loki and Thor used their magic to put up super high up and even floating decorations. They even used magic to make other cool decorations.

The tower looked beautiful and spooky, especially at night. You and the Avengers really had done an outstanding job. Loki smiled, putting his arm around you.

"It looks beautiful Loki." He smiled.

"Not as beautiful as you, darling."

You blushed, and rested your head on his shoulder. It was corny, but adorable. Steve had gotten so many bags of candy, and you started putting candy in bowls for the trick or treaters.

'Loki!" You yelled, causing him to jump.

"What?" He questioned.

You smiled. Loki looked so frightened. "We need to carve pumpkins."

He nodded, and grabbed two of the pumpkins on the table that Tony had picked out. "What would you like to carve?" You thought about it for a moment.

What would you carve? "I don't really know." You shrugged.

Loki looked like he was thinking. He smirked. "What about my symbol? The horned helmet and all."

You couldn't help but laugh and then agree. "Sure. What are you going to do then?"

"A flame."

You tilted your head. "Why?"

Loki smiled and took your hand. "Because of your powers."

That was a sentence that warmed your heart. "Aw." You blushed.

Loki had helped you carve the pumpkin and you proudly put them outside the tower with the rest of the Avenger's pumpkins. Both of you had laughed at Mjolnor carved on Thor's pumpkin, and an arc reactor on Tony's.

Clint had an arrow, Natasha had her time symbol, Bruce had a Hulk fist, and Steve had his shield. They all looked great, but Loki insisted that yours was the best one.

"It truly is."

"You're only saying that because it's your helmet." You rolled your eyes, and shoved him playfully.

"And also because it's yours."

After sharing laughs with Loki, you found Natasha in her room putting makeup on. "What are you getting ready for, Nat? Do you have a date?" You teased.

She blushed. "Yes, actuallly."

You sat down on her bed, wide-eyed. "Bruce or Steve?"

Natasha turned to you. "Steve." You jumped off her bed.

For some reason, you started dancing around and celebrating. "Finally!" You shouted.

Nat shushed you, and finished with her makeup and hair. "Bruce is pretty upset. I feel bad." She sighed.

You put a hand on her shoulder. "It's ok Nat, as long as you still make sure to be a good friend to him. You don't want to love someone that you don't truly love."

Natasha nodded in agreement. "Tony's having a costume party this Halloween."