26|The Halloween Party

"Come on, we have to go to the party!" Peter whined.

"Coming!" I yelled, dragging Loki along with me.

I gasped in amazement as I saw everyone's costumes. "Woah," Ned said.

Valkyrie had a full white outfit and large white feathers when she moved her arms out. A pegasus. "Hey," I smiled.

"Oh, hey Y/N! I'm a pegasus!" She exclaimed. "I see," I said, looking at the bottle of beer in her hand.

"What?" Valkyrie eyed me.

She was always drinking. "You're drunk again?"

"Of course," I sighed, and walked back over to Loki.

"Your friend here is a real drinker, isn't she?"

"Valkyrie?" Loki questioned.

"Yup." "That's just her." He shrugged with a laugh.

"Hello everyone!" Tony said, holding a microphone on the stage. The DJ, aka Thor, paused the music.

"Welcome to the annual Stark Halloween Party!" There were cheers. "

He does this every year?" I whispered to a vampire-dressed Natasha.

"Pretty sure." We both laughed, and then turned our attention towards Tony.

"We will be giving costume awards for different costumes! The first one is the scariest costume! This goes to Eddie Brock!" Tony announced, pointing to him walking up.

That was no costume. That was Venom himself. As he collected money and treats, you walked over to him.

"That's not a costume, cheater," You hissed.

"It works though," He said, revealing half of his face and winking. Venom covered his face back up.

"The next costume, the funniest costume, goes to Peter Quill!"

Peter Quill walked up, wearing in inflatable dinosaur costume. Quill hadn't been at the last dance, but a lot of people said he was quite the jokester.

"The best costume goes to... hm, me!" Tony said, patting himself on the back.

The crowd yelled in protest, and Tony just laughed. "And finally, the best group costume goes to Reindeer Games, Firecracker, Peter, and Ned!" We cheered, as you skipped up to the stage. Halloween music started playing and you filled up with treats.

"Trick or treat?" Tony yelled.

"Treat!" The guests yelled.

"Got it!" Tony shouted, as money fell from the ceiling.

Everyone jumped to catch it, and it was truly amazing.

"Happy Halloween Loki." I smiled.

"Happy Halloween, darling."