"Huh—?.. HUH? No, we-... NO!" Sabito sputtered, while Giyuu put a hand to his mouth with a reddened face.

"That's—... hard to believe." "We aren't together, Otouto." Giyuu told Nico, while the mini ravenette frowned, snorting as he swooshed his head away.

"Bummer, you would make a great couple." He shrugged it off. The sentence made Sabito and Giyuu both heat up. At that point, they wondered when the kid would stop.

"What's with those weirdos back there? Did they have some sorta fight? Are they sulking?" Giyuu knew he was being quite nosy. But the fact remained that he could possibly have been doing that to just joke around and maybe even attempt to provoke them. Which, would be not so likely.

The youth pointed at Obanai Iguro and Sanemi Shinazugawa. Obanai seemed clearly disturbed and trying his best to sort out what had just happened. Sanemi doing the same.

"Don't worry about them."

Earlier

Earlier...

"He's—... what?"

"Gone, deaf bitch! He's just—... he's gone!" "How?! Did you leave him alone, or something?!" "No, the lights went ou—"

The three stopped as they hard sharp gasping and faint, indistinct kicking around the floorings from below.

"Fuck."

All three rushed themselves around the house in search for Muichiro Tokito, determined to find him

All three rushed themselves around the house in search for Muichiro Tokito, determined to find him. At that moment, they began to believe it was too late.

"Shinazugawa, do you have a basement?!" Shouted Iguro, "Yeah!" Was what he'd only heard.

"Get over here, hazy-head! I think Tokito's down here somewhere..." Iguro searched and observed the room, until he laid his eyes upon something he'd wished he discovered earlier.