My thoughts in the whole Kimimorra Trap Brothel situation

Start from the beginning

Rather that's true or not is a different story but the point is even if it's non canon it's still crucial to Akuma as they included a feat that's considered non canon for Shao Khan but yet won't do the same for Akuma. When I first saw this I realized that Akuma VS Shao Kahn is much closer than what Death Battle showed me yet people still ignore this. Obviously this doesn't change the outcome as Shao Khan is more powerful but still. And speaking of Khan I'm pretty sure he was lowballed too I wouldn't be surprised if it's true considering the foe he fought is a threat to all of existence which is usually a multiversal feat, although I don't think it's the case here it could very well be universal+ or multi-universal either way I can see that both Akuma and Shao Khan were disrespected yet people still give Death Battle the benefit of the doubt anyway so that concept I can understand why the fanbase gets shitted on, but the way Kimimorra shits on the fanbase is completely and mostly stupid if you saw his Death Battle idea roasting videos you would know that he does get angry over people's ideas for a matchup like I get it some of them are weird in fact I've done weird matchups myself but I'd they think it's a good idea than that's their opinion you don't have to shit on them for having their version of creative ideas and besides he's clearly one to talk as some of his matchups are boring. I can go on and on about what he does but that's probably gonna take forever and I don't wanna waste time. I think you guys get the point here and I can understand why people don't like them. Anyway this point of the chapter is where things take a dark turn as things I'm about to show you is VERY disturbing. So last chance trigger warning to all the stuff I mention at the start of the chapter so if you don't wanna see any of this leave immediately. You have been warned.

In 2019 when he was going by the name Ancap Otaku, Kimimorra dated a girl named Mag and what's disturbing about this is that Kimimorra was 21 while Mag was 15 1/2 years old.

This is honestly very disgusting. Why on earth would you date someone who's not even 18 yet? Like did they meet in some kind of dating app or something? I don't know how they met or dated but the point is they dated and she was a minor at the time. Now they did had some problems which eventually led them to breaking up. Now I found out in a few of Kimimorra's videos that there was some kind of abuse in their relationship and he tried to play the victim and make it seem like Mag was the abuser as shown in right here.

 Now I found out in a few of Kimimorra's videos that there was some kind of abuse in their relationship and he tried to play the victim and make it seem like Mag was the abuser as shown in right here