𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

( 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ! ) - real life

.  * .  .   °  . ● °.
° :. ° .   .  . • . ● .° °

THEIR FINGERS interlaced together as their hands lay on her leg. His gaze was focused on the road, as hers was concentrated on the moving trees out the window. Her crimson lips curved into a soft smile, turning her head toward the man.

"Jimmy, where the hell are we going?" Amira questioned as he grinned.

"You'll see; be patient," Jimmy insisted, glancing at the brunette beauty.

Amira playfully rolled her eyes, feeling herself fill with anticipation and curiosity. "You know, we both agreed we weren't going to do anything for our anniversary. I thought we decided on staying in and watching movies."

"I know, but I had this planned for weeks, and the boys helped me," Jimmy shrugged, reaching her hand up to his lips, pressing a soft peck on the back of her hand.

"You're MrBeast, so of course you would have something planned," Amira giggled, earning a look from him.

In a few minutes, the couple had pulled up to a drive-in movie theater. Amira looked puzzled, looking back between Jimmy and the big screen.

Jimmy remained silent as he opened the car door, walked over to the stand that held speakers. Amira watched as he grabbed the speakers before hopping back into the car, putting the speakers on the dash.

"So, are you now going to tell me what you're doing?"

Jimmy smiled, but a subtle hint of nervousness lay on his lips. "Since it's our anniversary, I wanted to do something special and incredibly sappy."

Amira bit down on her lip to keep herself from smiling widely. She felt Jimmy grab onto her hands, squeezing them.

"I love you so much, Amira Knight. There's no one else in the world that I would want to plan a future with. You're the one I want now, forever, and always," Jimmy professed.

Her face was gleaming with love and happiness. She loved and adored this man in front of her-Amira was so in love with him.

"Jimmy-"

"Don't say anything yet," Jimmy urged, "just watch the screen."

Amira turned her attention toward the big screen as it lit up, displaying a video. Her eyes lit up, watching as various videos of the two were shown on the screen-moments together from on and off-camera. 'Make You Mine' played in the background, making the grand gesture a whole lot more extraordinary.

Her eyes glistened with tears that threatened to fall with each video that was shown. Amira chuckled, watching their first meeting, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

Jimmy's eyes were already observing her as the last video played. One of Amira's favorite moments together-dancing in the rain.

The screen went blank, making Amira look over the anxious man. She placed both hands against his cheek, leaning in, passionately sealing their lips together.

"That was the greatest thing anyone has ever done for me," Amira confessed, leaning her forehead against his. "No words can describe how much I love you. Thank you so much, Jimmy...that was truly amazing."

Jimmy captured their lips again, igniting a passion between them. "You're amazing," he whispered, tracing her jaw with his thumb.

Amira ran her fingers through his hair, a smile growing on her face. "You're incredible."

.  * .  .   °  . ● °.
° :. ° .   .  . • . ● .° °