𝐭𝐰𝐨

( 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ! ) - youtube

.  * .  .   °  . ● ° .
° :. ° .   .  . • . ● .° °

        AMIRA KNIGHT was nervous, but an excitement coursed through her body

AMIRA KNIGHT was nervous, but an excitement coursed through her body. She shivered from the chilled temperature, pulling the sleeves down farther on her puffy, pink jacket.

The sky was hued a darken black pigment, with only a few scattered grayish clouds piercing above. The abandoned amusement park was haunting and had an ominous vibe it gave off.

The rides were rusted; the deteriorating faces of clowns and overly happy characters looked distorted and eerie.

Filming had begun, as Jimmy stood in front of the frame explaining what the video was about. The group of YouTubers (including Chandler and Karl) stood in back, hollering as soon as Jimmy mentioned they'd win one-hundred thousand dollars.

"Don't get too excited. Whoever is found last gets to decide what charity the money goes to," Jimmy chuckled, earning a few groans from the group.

"Yay, charity!" Chandler mused sarcastically, resulting in the group chuckling.

"You have six minutes to find a good hiding spot before Chris, and I find you," Jimmy stated. "Now go hide! And vlog everything!"

Amira sprinted as soon as Jimmy shouted 'hide'. She gripped the camera tightly in her hands, the lens facing her face. "I have no idea where the hell I'm going or where I'm going to hide, but let's hope luck is on my side today," she explained, breathing heavily whilst running.

A circular building came into view as she ran farther into the park. It was striped vertically red and white, with a wide plank tacked on top of the entranceway. 'Funhouse of Fun' was written in curly lettering, with a bright neon yellow color. The lettering was slightly fading, but it still was visible and vibrant.

"Guys, call me a leprechaun because I just found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. In this case, a very creepy funhouse," Amira joked, treading into the building slowly.

It was pitch black, the only light illuminating from her iPhone flashlight. She flashed the light around numerous ways, staring at various clown statues and faces plastered all over the place. "This place is fucking creepy, and I hate it-excuse my foul choice of word, MrBeast," the brunette spoke in displeasure.

She continued to walk farther into the funhouse, coming to a room with a circular tube that turned continuously. It reminded her of the one at the end of the movie Grease. "Okay, I think this is my hiding spot. I don't think they'll be able to find me. This building is at the very back of the park," she mentioned, setting herself down onto the rolling tube.