𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

( 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 ! ) - facetime

.  * .  .   °  . ● °.
° :. ° .   .  . • . ● .° °

incoming facetime from owen 💓👻
accent decline

"Owen, hey!" Amira exclaimed, smiling as his face appeared on the screen

"What's up?" Owen queried, his eyes flickering between his phone and straight ahead.

Amira frowned, a grin forming on her lips. "Are you seriously FaceTiming me while you're driving?"

Owen chuckled. "Of course not; Charlie is driving," he stated, tilting the phone showing Charlie behind the wheel.

"Hi, Amira!" Charlie hollered, sending a little wave toward the phone.

Amira's grinned formed wider, waving back at the long-haired man. It had only been a few days since Owen left North Carolina, but she missed him already, including her two other best friends, Charlie and Jeremy.

"How's home?" Amira asked, adjusting her position on the bed.

"It's good. We just are coming back from press interviews about the show. Just another typical day of being an actor," Owen joked, earning a chuckle from the brunette.

"North Carolina still treating you well?"

Amira smirked. "You mean, is Jimmy treating me well?"

Owen playfully rolled his eyes. "You know me so well."

The brunette giggled at her friends' tone. "Yes, Jimmy is treating me well. You know this already, Owen."

"Yes, I know. I just want to be sure. You're practically like my sister, and I just want to make sure you're being treated right, " Owen explained, his tone growing soft as he stared onto the screen

Amira smiled sheepishly as she awed at his protective words. "And I love you for that. But you don't have to worry about Jimmy; he treats me better than I ever could imagine."

She couldn't help but grin at the mention of his name. The man had left such a significant impact on her, especially her heart. Jimmy somehow stole her heart, and she had no intention of wanting it back.

Amira had fallen hard for Jimmy and never wanted that feeling ever to go away.

"Speaking of North Carolina and home, when are you coming back home?" Owen asked.

Amira wavered, not knowing what to say. "Amira, you've been there for a month. You have to come home at some point," Owen insisted.

She sighed, running her fingers through her curled locks. "I know, I know. It's just that Jimmy and I's relationship is still so new, and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize that."

Owen was silent, his eyes staring straightforward. "Amira, look, " Charlie's voice broke out, "Your week stay turned into a month stay. You can't possibly think you'd give up your home and life in California to move to North Carolina for Jimmy, right?"

It was Amira's turn to be silent. "Oh, shit. You're seriously considering it," Owen claimed.

Amira groaned. "I've thought about it, but I haven't made any decisions yet. Jimmy and I haven't even discussed any living situations."

"You haven't? Amira, I'm going to reiterate what Charlie said, your week stay turned into a month stay. How long did you plan on staying there?"

"I don't know!" Amira exclaimed, "We've just been enjoying being with each other."

Owen softened his agitated features. "At least just come out to see us. We all miss you."

"And I miss you guys too, " Amira confessed. "And I am getting a bit homesick."

"Then it's settle. You'll come out to see us, and we'll have the band back together again!"

.  * .  .   °  . ● °.
° :. ° .   .  . • . ● .° °