𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

( 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 ! ) - real life

.  * .  .   °  . ● °.
° :. ° .   .  . • . ● .° °

A LIGHT BREEZE swept through the air, barring it was still quite warm; the sun was out fully. Not a single white, fluffy cloud was in sight; the sun was glaring down at the skins.

It was a perfect autumn day-the leaves changing to red, yellow, and orange-with a warm temperature still radiating in the atmosphere. Autumn, or fall, is one of Amira's favorite seasons. The colors, food, ambiance, and climate made her want to throw on a scarf and go apple picking with a pumpkin spice latte in her hands.

Days like today, where Jimmy wasn't filming, or doing anything YouTube-related, were Amira's absolute favorite. It wasn't very often that Jimmy had a full twenty-four-hour period to do nothing involving YouTube.

Of course, his brain was always thinking of YouTube. He was a man who loved his job and took pride in the work and the brand he had created.

Amira admired him for that.

She loved how passionate he was about his career, how he wanted to continue to learn and grow bigger than life itself. He was always pushing himself to be greater and was always willing to listen to criticism.

Jimmy's work ethic was truly inspiring; Amira loved every aspect of it.

She tightened her grip on the handle of the baseball bat, her eyes focusing on the ball that Jimmy held in his hands. He drew his arm back before throwing it at full speed toward the brunette. She let a nervous squeal as she struck the bat with the ball.

To her dismay, she clipped it, causing it to be a foul ball. "Dammit!" Amira cursed, frustratingly running her fingers through her hair.

She held the bat at her side, dragging it across the sand. "It wasn't awful," Jimmy encouraged, "you did hit the ball. That's more than some people do."

Amira chuckled, shaking her head. "Gee, thanks. I still want to hit the damn ball properly."

"Well, you have your stance wrong, for starters," Jimmy declared, making his way over to homebase.

With the ball still placed in it, Jimmy removed his glove on the ground beside the base. "Raise your bat like you're about to hit."

Amira raised her bat, getting into her own batting stance. "Okay, bend your knees just slightly as you plant your feet firmly against the plate," Jimmy explained. "You want to make sure you keep yourself balanced."

She obeyed his instructions as he placed his hands on her hips, rotating them ever-so-slightly. A small gasp broke out from her lips, not expecting the abrupt action. "Twisting your hips to the side will make it easier to hit the ball more accurately," Jimmy directed, his lips nearing her ear.

Feeling his breath so close to her ear, resulting in a shiver enkindling down her body. He kissed the crook of her neck before pulling away slowly.

A smirk was sitting in the corner of his lips. He picked up his glove, walking back over to his pitching base, acting like he didn't do anything.

"Ready to try again?" Amira nodded, determined to actually hit the ball correctly.

Jimmy winded up before pitching the ball toward the woman. Amira was concentrated, her eyes highly focusing on the ball that was flying at full speed. She followed the ball's every movement, starting to pull her bat back as it grew closer. The ball made a slapping noise as soon as it made contact with the bat. It shot up, high into the blue skies, fleeting across the field.

Jimmy went toward the field's limit, toward the fences, to catch it, but it was out of the park.

Amira had just hit her first home run.

"Was that a home run?" Amira questioned excitedly.

Jimmy smiled gleefully as he ran toward her. He picked her up and spun her around. They both laughed and cheered together. "Yes, it was! That was amazing!" Jimmy praised, putting back down on the ground.

"Who knew baseball could be so arousing," Amira teased, referring back to stance lesson.

Jimmy blushed bashfully, kicking the sand with his foot. Amira giggled, pecking his lips. "I'm only teasing, but I'm pretty sure my heart did skip a beat for a moment."

Jimmy grinned, waving his hand playfully, acting like it was nothing. "I still find it cute; after dating for a couple of months now, you still blush and get nervous from time-to-time," Amira observed, staring up at him, with a smile glowing on her face.

The man could feel his cheeks heat up again. He looked away, only making the girl laugh. "I'm sorry, I'll stop teasing. Ice cream? My treat."

"You have yourself a deal, Miss. Knight."

"Last one to the car is a loser!" Amira shouted halfway to the car already.

"Cheater!"

"Loser!"

Jimmy pushed Amira up against the passenger side door of the car, catching her off guard. He leaned in his head down as he grazed her lips with his own before capturing them. Amira gripped his waist, immediately responding to the passionate kiss.

"Now, that was my treat," he smirked, pulling away from a frazzled Amira.

.  * .  .   °  . ● °.
° :. ° .   .  . • . ● .° °