𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

( 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 ! ) - youtube / real life

.  * .  .   °  . ● ° .
° :. ° .   .  . • . ● .° °

A melodious laugh escaped her hued pink-colored lips, her eyes glistening with happiness

A melodious laugh escaped her hued pink-colored lips, her eyes glistening with happiness. She gazed over at the man beside her, trying to sing the song that was blasting through the speakers.

Keyword: trying.

"Jimmy, you should try out for The Voice! I'm sure you'll have all of them turning their chairs around in seconds!" Amira encouraged, turning back to the camera that was in her hand.

"Ha-Ha. You're very funny, " Jimmy playfully mocked, giving the brunette a light shove.

Amira swatted his hand away. "Hey, eyes on the road, buck-o, " she teased.

Both were en route to the first destination of Jimmy's tour guide, and Jimmy insisted on blasting PUBLIC'S 'Make You Mine' on the drive.

Amira had lowered the volume as she began speaking to her audience, or in this case, her vlogging camera. This was the start of the tour guide, and she couldn't wait to see what Jimmy planned

Jimmy pouted. "The music."

Amira rolled her eyes, chuckling. "I'm sorry, I don't want to hear you butcher 'Make You Mine.' I actually like the song, you know?"

The YouTuber dramatically gasped. "Someone chose sassy this morning," he smirked.

As Amira was about to speak to her camera again, Jimmy's voice spoke again. "And this our song, by the way, " he stated.

Amira knitted her eyebrows together. "Our song?"

Jimmy nodded. "I just decided this will be our song."

"Why?"

"Because I want to make you mine. Because I want to be with you all the time. And we know, I won't stop till I make you mine, " Jimmy recited, winking at the stunned woman.

Amira looked back at her camera, her cheeks turning pink. "Guys, I think he likes me," she whispered, earning a laugh from both parties.

.  * .  .   °  . ● ° .
° :. ° .   .  . • . ● .° °

Nearing the end of the tour guide, Jimmy had one last place to take Amira. This was a surprise just for her; to say he was nervous was an understatement.

Amira had the most amazing time, from visiting the park where Jimmy would play baseball to where he and Chris would hang out after school.

But the best part of the whole tour was with just being with Jimmy. Not with friends or in a group, but getting to spend one-on-one way time with each other.

It really made her believe her feelings for Jimmy are real.

"Why are you so nervous?"Amira queried, taking notice of the vibe the man was giving off. The brunette had ended her vlog, wanting to keep certain moments, like this one, private.

The two had begun their journey to the last place, walking alongside a path. Jimmy wanted this to be perfect, and he didn't want to mess this up.

He liked this girl way too much for him to screw up by saying the wrong thing.

Jimmy didn't bother answering as they came upon their next destination spot. Amira's jaw dropped, taking in the scene in front of her.

A field of endless flowers surfacing the grassy plains. The trees reached the sky; their bright green leaves signaling summer was nearing closeby. A blanket was laid upon a spot near a tree, the overhanging branch of leaves shading the area.

Upon the blanket was a basket of various foods. Amira was surprised but mostly awestricken. She was speechless.

"Jimmy..."Amira said in wonder. "This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me."

Jimmy shyly smiled, feeling his nerves leave his body. Amira wrapped her arms around him, resting her head in the crook of his neck. The man was taken back but reacted quickly, gripping onto her waist and pulling her closer. He entirely wrapped his arms around her, relishing the feeling of having her in his arms.

Amira pulled back, her eyes gazing up at him. They twinkled in the setting sun, showing her bright chestnut-brown irises. She placed her hand on his cheek, slowly removing it, as she brought her lips closer to him.

Jimmy was breathless as he felt her lips come in contact with his cheek. A million bolts of lightning rain down his body, his cheek burning with heat.

"You're something else, Jim-Jam, " Amira admired, sitting herself down onto the blanket.

Jimmy joined her, still dazed from the kiss. "Is that a good thing?"

"I like you, don't I?"

"Yeah, but-wait, did you just say you like me?"

"Maybe."

"Excuse me," Jimmy said, as he quickly stood up, excusing himself from the picnic.

He walked a bit farther away, but still close enough to see him. He raised his fists into the air, shouting out into the void.

Amira giggled, shaking her head. "How do I even like him?" She wondered out loud to herself.

.  * .  .   °  . ● ° .
° :. ° .   .  . • . ● .° °