𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

( 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ! ) - youtube

.  * .  .   °  . ● °.
° :. ° .   .  . • . ● .° °

          AMIRA LEANED against the jeep, twisting a lock of hair around her finger while waiting for Jimmy to finish speaking with his camera crew

AMIRA LEANED against the jeep, twisting a lock of hair around her finger while waiting for Jimmy to finish speaking with his camera crew. She tilted her head to the side, a small smile beginning to develop on her lips.

Her eyes graced upon Jimmy, watching him passionately spoke to his team about how he wanted the video to look. It was so surreal to watch Jimmy in his element and see how his mind worked.

"You are seriously in love with him; it's not even funny," a voice deterred Amira out of her daze, Karl's say, to be exact.

Amira rolled her eyes, but a grin broke out. "I am not, shut up," the brunette mused. "And we're still in the 'we'll see how things go' stage."

Karl raised his eyebrows, shaking his head. "Not for long," he sang. Amira shoved him as he laughed, walking away.

Jimmy walked over, joining the girl, as he also leaned against the car. "You ready to lose, Knight?" Jimmy questioned humorously.

Amira smirked, turning her body toward the man. "You sure I'm going to lose, Donaldson? Didn't you say that the first time, and I ended up winning?" She challenged as she placed her hand onto his.

Jimmy looked down at their hands touching, then back to Amira's glistening coffee-colored eyes. He grinned as he yanked his hand away, turning attention to the camera that pointed its way.

Amira scoffed as she shook her head, facing the camera.

Let the challenge begin.