The True Elites

Time: 10:00 am, Sunday, 1 day before 'grace period'

Location: Keyaki mall

Kiryuin Fuka POV

"You heard the rumors haven't you.... about Ayanokoji-kun?"

As I slurped down my milkshake, I heard this coming from Asahina, she insisted on tagging along with me around the mall.

"Of course, I heard the rumors, anything retaining to kouhai-kun is in my interest, still though...."

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.... raised in a secret facility since he was a baby. Beat. Battered. Suffered through a hell and remerged as the only survivor in his generation due to his grit and mental strength. A story that sounds like it came out of a manga, heh."

"Yeah.... still though.... to think he had to go through such a childhood.... it's wrong and now the 2nd years are in a complete panic because of that exam."

Ah yes, the new exam exclusively for the 2nd years, a battle between them and the White Room students.... this professor Ayanokoji sure is a character, and to think my father helped invest in his 'school.'

"Speaking of a panic, the student council president has been quite agitated these last few weeks, even more so than usual. Must be his time of the month."

My kouhai-kun has been getting under Nagumo's skin ever since the last island exam, but after he dropped out; Nagumo seems even more annoyed.

"Yeah, I'm sad about it really.... I wanted Ayanokoji-kun to beat Miyabi-kun."

"Eh, you still on about that, well why don't you enlist one of these WR students that are coming to the school and have them help you."

"I-I just can't go up to them and ask that...."

"Haha, why not.... with your.... assets, I'm certain at least one of them won't mind."

I then stared at her chest, to imply my words' meanings.

"K-Kiryuin-san.... that's.... lewd."

"Relax, relax. I'm just teasing you."

If I'm being honest with myself.... ever since Ayanokoji-kun left the school.... I feel.... incomplete.... I guess he had a greater impact on me than I thought.

"I hope he's okay; any idea on where he went?"

"Can't say for sure...."

If it was any other person.... I could figure out their mindset with ease.... but not him.... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.... you are the first person I've never truly understood before.

Tell me....

What are you thinking right now?

[Kiyotaka: Pizza is weird. It comes as a circle in a square box, but we eat it as a triangle....] 

Time: 7:30 am, Monday- first day of 'grace period'