Epilogue: My Future

Harlow sat in the baby room decorated in teal, yellow, white and light gray polka dots and smiled. She watched as her three infants slept peacefully and sighed contentedly. Being pregnant with a supernatural child was often challenging.

Being pregnant with three supernatural children was cause for disaster. Soon after they got home from their honeymoon Harlow was measuring around the equivalent of a 4 ½ months pregnancy. Her hips were starting to spread and her ass and breasts were growing stupidly.

She had never felt so thick in her damn life and loved it. Her husbands loved it too and if they could get her pregnant all over again, she knew they would. Harlow wasn't sure how all of the babies would mesh being crammed inside her womb due to their different powers.

They visited a supernatural midwife in Hell as her full demon baby seemed to be the alpha of the three and could properly thrive in that environment. She worried about her other two hybrid babies at first, but it seemed through ultrasounds that they were doing just fine.

Harlow adapted to Hell very easily as she had to spend the most of her pregnancy there. She ensured that she was able to still attend meetings and participate in the Halo project as scheduled. The men thought she was crazy for being so headstrong, while Lucifer admired her dedication. She missed Wes as he was not able to spend as much time in Hell as she wanted.

It didn't help that some of the packs of Europe were getting out of hand with their desire to acquire smaller packs by force. She worried about him initially, but Val just laughed at her. "His very presence alone garners immediate peace due to their extreme fear of him and his ability to annihilate their entire existence in 3.5 seconds. He's fine, querida."

Wes tried to visit Hell at least three times a week and Harlow took what she could get. She knew it wrecked him not seeing her daily and coming down to visit only to see her stomach had doubled in size from just a week prior.

Supernatural births were trippy. Harlow remembered being in a state of magical bliss. She felt the pain. She saw the blood, but as her contractions hit her all she could truly feel were her babies. Her witch side was growing more powerful by the minute and she wasn't sure what it was but she didn't want anyone touching her or her babies.

The team of doctors and nurses tried but Harlow's magic threw them back and she watched as their bodies hit the wall and tumbled. Val, Wes and Damien were in shock at the magical energy they felt rushing off their wife. They tried to help her with her breathing, but Kali just snapped at them. It wasn't until they saw that her eyes glowed a bright purple that they let go of her shaking hands and stepped back.

Harlow let out a violent scream before she was encased in a smoky orb followed by a bright white light and finally a purple hazed sphere. She floated above them causing everyone present to wonder what was going on. Beelzebub stared on in awe, while Lucifer thought the whole thing was spectacular.

It seemed as though she had been in that orb forever before they heard a piercing cry. Val's eyes widened, while Wes grabbed him and Damien excitedly. Soon two more cries rang out. They were ready to meet their children and wanted their mate out of the floating device.

Eventually, the sphere receded and down floated Harlow. In her arms were three of the most beautiful babies they had ever seen. Harlow smiled up at her husbands as they looked on at their children with a love she found overwhelming, beautiful and somewhat arousing.

"You want to get pregnant again so soon, dove?" Damien whispered in her ear before kissing her temple causing her cheeks to heat. "Damn you and your sense of smell." Harlow giggled before looking down at their cherubs.

That is what they looked like. Three chunky babies with different eye shades that matched their biological fathers. "You three better look like me or you're getting kicked out." Harlow said with a chuckle causing a smile to form on all three chubby faces.