Lonely Slime-Demon King Bad Boyhalo Finds Friends (And Love) (23)

(no tw for this oneshot! i dreamed that c!Bad was a demon and a slime and c!Skeppy was an adventurer who fell in love with him and i knew i wanted to write something loosely based off of it, so i replaced c!Skeppy with c!Quackity and then added c!Skeppy as a side character. enjoy!)

"Quackity, are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Of course, we gotta find out if the legend is true!"

What was this mysterious legend, you ask? Well...

Once upon a time, there was a lonely slime prince.

He lived in The Slime Kingdom, a network of caves underground that was the home of many, many other slimes. Now, kingdoms naturally had to have rulers. These rulers were King Xavier Boyhalo and Queen Gertrude Boyhalo. Their child, named Bad Boyhalo, was a very unusual slime.

The Slime Kingdom had a prophecy, where when a slime whose slime was as black as the night sky, the kingdom would fall into ruins. This slime would be known as the demon of all slimes, the one that would destroy all of slimekind and take the kingdom for themselves. Their first action would be to tame hundreds of hounds. These hounds would be forced to dig a room that would spawn evil monsters.

And lonely slime-demon prince Bad was this slime.

When Bad became king, he didn't want to do any of this, but his subjects fleed the kingdom, leaving the lonely slime-demon king more lonely than he had ever been before. His parents loved him deeply, but they were forced to leave as well.

The legend goes that the one who finds the lonely slime-demon king will be his romantic partner until the end of the world. That's how lonely he is. That he'd love anyone forever when they found him. He'd do anything to be found.

Now, this slime-demon king had never been found, but that was about to change...

Quackity dug out a tunnel of gravel that he had never seen before. It was huge, and he thought this could be it. He had lost Skeppy in a cave somewhere, but he didn't care. He had to be the one to love this lonely slime-demon king.

Quackity had nothing against Skeppy- Skeppy was his best friend. But slimes were known to love glimmering jewels- especially diamonds and emeralds. Skeppy was made out of diamond, and so therefore, a slime-demon king would love him. But Quackity wanted to be the one to have the slime-demon king. From what he's heard, Bad is beautiful. Legend tells that Bad has shimmering, fully-white eyes like pearls and horns that resembled a demon's, a perfect, round and small face, and hooves that resembled a goat's, all made of slime.

Quackity needed to see if this was true. So he dug desperately at the gravel, until he reached a room. The room was huge. Ruins of a castle stood proud in the middle of it. Quackity went into the castle through the broken door made of dark-oak and ascended up the cobblestone staircase.  He reached a room with a broken nether portal, most of the obsidian replaced with crying obsidian and some pieces missing entirely from the sides and dark-green vines coating the obsidian, but it still let off a faint, swirly purple glow.

Quackity nervously steps onto the portal, and was transported in front of a beautiful nether-brick castle that looked as though it was built the other day in the middle of a warped-fungus forest. Quackity's eyes sparkled at the marvelous sight. He felt the overwhelming presence of royalty, and that's when he knew that his slime-demon king was in there waiting for him.

He opened the door carefully. The inside was beautiful, the floors and walls lined with bright-white smooth-quartz. The countertops in the kitchen were made of pure gold. The couch was made of synthetic wool from the top of a warped-fungus tree bleached white. The TV stand was made of gold, and so was the outside and probably some of the inside of the TV.

He ascended up the quartz staircase, a hand on the golden railings, and found a single door. The door was made of both crimson-fungus tree stem and warped-fungus tree stem. It was crafted carefully, and the crimson and the teal woods chased eachoher in a spiral. He had never seen anything so beautiful. The feeling of royalty was even closer here.

Quackity opened the door and almost gasped at the sight. There was his demon-slime king, dressed in synthetic wool made from the top of a warped-fungus tree, adorned wtith gold, diamonds, and emeralds. He even wore a netherite necklace. He matched the description perfectly, and his back was facing Quackity. He was working hard on stitching something together. What was even better, was that he appeared to be shorter than Quackity.

"Did you... Make this all yourself?" Quackity looked around, the bed made of the same wood as the door and the same synthetic wool as everything else. He appeared to have stuffed animals that closely resembled Quackity and the slime-demon king. He was working on a third, but stopped in his tracks when he heard a voice. His heart soared.

"Y- Yes, I did..." Quackity loved that voice. It was high-pitched, but not enough to be annoying. He also had a little bit of a stutter. He just found it so cute, the way he sounded nervous. But he wasn't going to just take over the demon-slime's life. No, he had to prove himself to Bad. So he lifted him up off of the ground, human fingers holding slime ones.

He swiftly pulled the slime-demon king into a dance. Bad's cheeks darkened. As slimes didn't have blood, they couldn't really blush. So the slime on their cheeks would darken in colour. Quackity noticed this and smirked. He twirled the slime-demon king around, a look of amazement on Bad's face, "I need to prove myself worthy for someone as beautiful as you." Quackity purred.

"The legend, though..."

"The legend isn't enough for me to know that I deserve someone so cute."

"But..."

"But what, darling?"

"But I... I think I already love you."

Now it was Quackity's turn to blush. The slime-demon king fit perfectly in his arms, pressed against his chest and staring off into the distance. "...I'm glad you feel like that for me."

Extra:

"Quackity?" Skeppy looked around, stuck in a dark cave with only a torch. He strolls down a tunnel that had gravel bits at the bottom, and comes across the castle. The door was left open. He goes in and goes up the staircase. He sees footprints in front of the old nether portal. Ones that had to be Quackity's. Skeppy then speaks, taking out a sword from a sheath on his hip.

"No you fucking don't, I'm taking back my king."