Too Hungry (22)

tws: c4nn!b4l!st!c urges

(i'm so sorry i haven't updated, stinky school has me overwhelmed)

The hunger was too much to bear.

Bad watched as the countless people went by as he hid under the bench. A recent alien species had been brought to Earth. This was a mistake, as it was a fungus that released spores that infected people's minds. They could control what they did, but they had the constant urge to feed on other people's flesh and blood. Skeppy was a victim to this fungus.

He had to be euthanized.

Bad coould control it. Or, he hoped he could. Everyone did. Unfortunately some of the people who weren't infected had to wear gas masks and were recruited in something called the 'Infection Prevention Euthanasia Squad', or the IPES for short. They patrolled streets, looking for anyone who was infected.

Bad felt a tug on his hind legs and whipped his head around. The person was the newest recruit into the IPES, but had captured the most infected in their first week then anyone had ever had within 3 months. This global pandemic had been going on for around 7 years now. It was a wonder how some people weren't infected yet.

Bad growled and bit down on the man's hand. He yowled in pain. "Bad, it's me, Quackity! Don't you remember me?" But the name didn't ring a bell.

(sorry its short im tired)