Oneshot 12

(i took a little break from writing, but i'm back now.)

(song: Cigarette Ahegao by Penelope Scott)

(tw: drinking, v0m!t!ng)

trash on the walls, trash on the floor

liquid eyeliner stuck to the doors

screwing everything up, doing everything wrong.

"In my defense, I wasn't supposed to be around this long." Bad stumbled over his words in the bathroom. He waited and waited, until he felt it come up. He hunched himself over the toilet for the fifth time, waiting until the disgusting brown-green liquid had finished coming up his throat. It was true- he only came to see his friends. But that easily changed to getting drunk for the first time, and he hated it. He wished someone would save him- anyone. The demon finished vomiting and sat himself on the floor again.

He waited again, but nothing. Nothing? He'd been vomiting for the past hour. How could there be nothing? Surely his friends were worried, right? He'd just wait a little while longer. Maybe someone would come and help. There were 6 people. At least one had to be awake, right? "Please." He whispered to himself.

And that's when he came. The wonderful being known as Quackity. He knocked on the door, and Bad immediately looked towards the door. He crawled to it, as he was much too dizzy to walk. He quietly unlocked the door and watched as Quackity opened the door to see the poor demon on the floor. "And who might you be?" Quackity said, as Bad felt tears forming in his eyes. "Bad Boyhalo." He sobbed, hoping maybe this kind stranger would take him out of Skeppy's house and back home. "You're the local demon, right? I've heard a lot about you from Skeppy. Come on, it's okay." Quackity struggled to pick Bad up, but he managed. 

"Where should I take you?" In a desperate attempt to say that he needed to go home, all bad could say was, "Home.". This made Quackity feel very bad. "I'll take you back to my house, okay? Hopefully you'll feel better tommorow." Quackity spoke, placing Bad in the passenger seat. Bad put his seatbelt on, and, despite being drunk, managed to tell Quackity to put his on too. Quackity just laughed and did as told.

"Is my dog okay?" Bad stuttered out. "I've got her in the back, she followed me outside so I assumed she was yours. Rat, right?" "Yes. Can I hold her?" Bad said, holding out his arms and then making a motion that one could only assume he was hugging something. Quackity pulled over and got Rat out from the backseat. He placed her in Bad's arms. "It's okay, Rat, this nice guy is gonna take us to his house." Bad said to Rat. Quackity mentioned being friends with Skeppy. He knew for a fact that Skeppy wouldn't be friends with anyone that would hurt Bad, so he would be safe. Bad only whimpered in reply, knowing that Bad wasn't really in the best state of mind.

Soon they arrived. Quackity's house was a reasonable size. "Come on, we're here." Quackity said, picking up Rat and putting her on the ground, then picking up Bad. Bad easily fell asleep in Quackity's arms. "Well, he's kind of cute. It's okay, sleep as much as you want. Then I can take you home tommorow." Quackity said, bringing Rat and Bad inside, and letting them sleep in his bed. He put his phone number in Bad's pocket, along with a note that said, 'I brought you to my house yesterday if you want to be friends just text me. Unless...' Quackity thought this was funny. Nonetheless, he didn't expect Bad to like him like that or anything.

But boy, was he wrong.