Finally (21)

(How are you guys doing? Sorry I disappeared... I'll work on that.)

(Yummy angst :) )

(TW: Death)

The world was crumbling apart.

Earthquakes everywhere, volcanoes spontaneously erupting, it seemed it couldn't get worse until a meteor the size of Jupiter was expected to tear the planet to pieces. People were just saying their goodbyes. It was an hour until the meteor was expected to strike. What was everyone going to do?

But no one felt worse than Bad Boyhalo, who didn't even get to see the one he loved the most. Quackity. He just wanted to be with him, to snuggle into his warmth as they died, holding eachother. But he couldn't, because Quackity was somewhere far away. Probably surrounded with pretty people.

"Quacky, you're- you're breaking up. I can't hear you, my love." Bad sniffled, holding the phone close to his chest. Oh god, he just wanted to be with him.

"I know, darling. Please, I'm going to be there soon. Just 30 minutes. Please, wait for me." Quackity spoke, speeding through a tunnel. He was passing the speed limit. It was dangerous, but he needed to be close to his beloved.

And soon enough, 30 minutes passed. Then 20. He didn't see Quackith anywhere, until a familiar navy-blue car pulled up and Quackity smashed the door off it's hinges. He enveloped Bad into a hug. 5 minutes.

"I love you." Bad sobbed.

4 minutes.

"I know, I know I love you too, more than you could ever imagine."

3 minutes.

"Stay with me, please, Quacky. I don't want to die."

2 minutes.

"I know. I promise, it'll be okay."

1 minute.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

And so, the minute passed.

As Bad opened his eyes, he was standing on a pretty cloud, a halo above his head. It glowed golden, and he looked up at the gate before him. The sign read, 'Welcome To Heaven'. What? But he was a demon. How?-

"Bad?!"