Oneshot 4

(Part 2 of Oneshot 2. No idea what I'm doing, but it's getting done.)

-Quackhalo, One-Sided Skephalo because I can-

It had been 4 months since the attack.

Bad was doing great! He did have trouble walking at first, but he had gotten everything down. Unfortunately, one of his horns had snapped off. Quackity still visits him a bunch. Quackity's been trying his best to perfect Bad's muffin recipie so one day, he can bring some over to Bad wherever he is at the time and let him know how good his muffins are.

Thanks to the attack, the hospital has also now been opened to the public! They even got Philza to work there, after some lessons and convincing. Philza is a surgeon. Skeppy is a doctor. Puffy is the manager and receptionist.

Bad was checking out of the hospital today. He was fully healed. Before he left, Skeppy ran up to him and hugged him tight. Bad was taken aback by this. However, he could never resist a hug from his best friend.

"I'll definitely miss you, Bad! I'm glad your recovery was a success!" He said, then looked at Bad's broken horn. "For the most part."

"Aww! It's okay, Sgeppy! Don't feel too bad!" Bad's energy was warm, flowery and sweet. Being near him could instantly improve someone's mood. Skeppy adored this. This was the best part of being friends with Bad.

'Friends?' Skeppy thought. 'Did I just friendzone myself?'

Then Quackity walked in to pick up Bad. He had been waiting outside for 30 minutes. 'So this is why he's not out here yet.' Quackity thought, narrowing his eyes at his rival. "Hey, Skeppy! That's MY boyfriend. You know that, right?"

"Yes, Quackity." Skeppy sighed, letting go of Bad and letting Bad escape his grasp once again. He knew that moment would be one of the last where he'd think of Bad's relationship with him romantically.

--

Months later, Quackity and Bad had moved in together and made a small playground for Bad. Quackity happily pushed Bad on the swing. The Egg was still active, but no one was infected. Well, that's what they thought.

Skeppy stood in the distance, the diamonds that made up his body and gave him form and life had turned blood red. "I love you, Bad." He whispered to himself in a monotone voice. "And I'll do anything to have you, whether it means wiping out that stupid little duck bitch or not."