Oneshot 11

(woo! inspiration time. i just woke up actually and i can barely keep my eyes open. anyway, enjoy some angsty quackhalo. also i've never been to a wedding so bare with me)

(ships are... skephalo, one-sided quackhalo for some time, but eventually turns into full-on quackhalo)

Ah yes, Bad's wedding. The happiest day of Quackity's life.

Or it would be, if Bad was marrying Quackity.

Bad was marrying Skeppy. Quackity didn't know how he didn't see it coming. Then BAM! It hit him like one of those big trucks that carry stuff. He doesn't actually know what they're called. Bad was his best friend. He had loved Bad for so long, but he never made a move because he was scared that he'd make Bad uncomfortable. And where did that get him? Sitting rigt in the front of Bad and Skeppy's wedding.

Now, to clear up some misinformation. Quackity didn't hate Skeppy, and he certainly wasn't some yandere bitch. He was just upset that Bad had chose Skeppy over him. He did make the occasional 'Rat is trash' joke, but he definitely didn't mean it. He actually thought that Rat was the best dog he's met, even if her snores sound like a blender.

On numerous occasions, he saw Bad look at him. Quackity would always smile. He didn't want Bad to think that he's not having a good time. The food was actually great, and the atmosphere was amazing. He didn't think of it much until they got to the 'I do' part. (Note that I've never been to a wedding so idk what it's called)

Bad looked at Quackity worriedly before it was his turn. He listened carefully, kind of stressed out at the idea that he'd have to spend the rest of his life with Skeppy. The diamond boy. But then he said something that Quackity never expected.

"I don't."

The crowd was shocked, but even more so was Quackity. He felt a rush of emotions that included confusion, happiness, and guilt(for Skeppy). Skeppy was noticeably upset. With this, he began to talk to Bad.

"I waited my whole life for this. Why?" Skeppy's voice cracked. He really loved Bad, but Bad didn't seem to love him. "I'm just not ready for this commitment with someone I've only been dating for a few months." Bad explained. Okay, that was reasonable. Quackity thought that they were dating for longer.

Bad quickly stepped away from the altar and left, scooping Rat up in his arms. Quackity followed him. "Hey, Bad." "Hello, Quackity." Bad gave Quackity a kind smile. "There was one more reason that I declined Skeppy." "What's that?" Quackity was expecting a large vent, but instead, he got a kiss on the cheek and a soft "I love you.".

And the rest of Quackity's life had been spen with the one he truly loved.