Oneshot 1

(This one had been requested, and do I'm doing it. Yeah. Anyway please enjoy this unnamed oneshot I didn't name because I wasn't creative enough. Also, I don't care about canon heigt don't ask why)

You know those times when someone betrays your trust? Yeah. Bad was going through that right now. He had told Skeppy to stop pranking him, when Skeppy got defensive and told him that it's just 'harmless fun'. It was not harmless fun. He always disliked Skeppy's pranks, but he felt that, as Skeppy's best friend, Bad was required to be a victim to all of them.

Oh, there was Quackity! Bad always loved Quackity, his chaotic personality wasn't great at all times but it can lighten the mood, and he can be pretty serious when he wants him to be. Plus, Quackity was 'discount Skeppy' or something. Either way, Bad and Quackity had been dating for some time and Skeppy didn't seem to be a fan.

"Bad, why are you crying?" Quackiy's voice was serious, and he was very much concerned. Yes, that was the question. Bad almost said, 'Nothing', but he realized he should be truthful.

"Uh, just a fight with Sgeppy." Bad spoke.

"Nuh-uh, we're not crying over that. I'll talk to him soon, You and I get some chicken now."

And with that, Quackity had taken Bad to get some chicken.

(Uh, short, ik.)