Chapter 19

Hey guys! im back with another chapter of the book...and as you can tell from my last chapter...i worked out how to put music on!!!! yay!!!!
haha anyways..back to the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*your POV*

Mason ran out the room and shut the door. you touched your lips at what had just happened.

"d-did he j-just...." you said still in shock. you smiled and the door opened again. Victoria came in with some water and a book.
"h-hey" you said trying to break the silence "i know what happened" she stated. you blushed and looked away from her. she smiled at you "i've been waiting for him to do that for a while" she said.

"you have?" you said smiling "yeah, he couldn't stop talking about you...it was obvious he liked you" she said. you smile more.

*Faye POV*

Sebastian left the room. "i cant believe she gets whatever she wants!" i said angirly. i left the room and and went outside.

I ran off to the woods. i waited for a while until i heard someone walking behind me. "you took your time" i said turning around "sorry hunny. i was taking care of something"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry its short but i've been thinking if i should do a Jordan Sweeto x Author, a Johnnie Guilbert x Author or a Kyle David Hall x Author.
sorry i just really want to write one, can you guys tell me which one i should do first.
comment next to the names 'this one' if you think i should do it

-Jordan Sweeto

-Johnnie Guilbert

-Kyle Daveid Hall

thanks guys

-comment

-vote

-share

-dawn10120