Chapter 16

Hey guys! im back with more of the story, but first...a friend of mine has made a wattpad account and is writing  few storys her name is: Hannahluvz and the book she is writing is called: Pokemon - The end of time itself. so go check her books out and now on with the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Masons POV*
I left the room with a slight blush i was trying to hide from (y/n). i heard a crash and went to find out what it was. i went downstairs to see Mey-rin on her back and a few broken plates.

"ow" she murmerd
"do you want help?" I asked. she turned around shocked only to see it was me she smiled. "No im fine" she replied and started cleaning up. "ok then" i smiled at her and then went back up stairs.

I see Victoria in the hall about to go into Ciel's study and see Faye walking out of it. I turn around and was about to go back downstairs only to hear a faint scream.

I run to the sound and opend the door to the room (y/n) was in. i see Faye standing abpve (y/n) with a pillow in her face. (y/n) stopped struggling and her heart beat got slower. Faye was laughing her eyes glew orange as she pushed harder on (y/n) face.

I ran over to her and pulled her away from (y/n). Victoria passes to see Faye and me.

Victoria's eyes glew pink (A/N: sorry i didnt want them orange like Faye's and demon eyes are warm colours when they glow) she was angry. she stabbed Faye with a Knife she was hiding. and turned to (y/n).

Faye ran out the room holding her wound and me and Victoria had to help (y/n). 'i dont want her dying, i need her'.

*5 minuits later*

Sebastian walked in...if you asked me, he looked pretty angry. "what did you do?" he asked gritting his teeth. " we stopped Faye from killing (y/n)" i replied my eyes flashing red.

he turned to Faye "Is this true?" he asked "n-no, she-" Faye points to (y/n) "- attacked me! when i was defending myself, they-" she pointed to me and Victoria "- attacked me!" she said with fake tears in her eyes.

Sebastian turned back to us "now your side" he demanded " i walked in to check up on (y/n) to see Faye suffocating (y/n). she couldnt of hurt Faye because Faye stabbed her and was still recovering. it hurt (y/n) to move. i then pulled Faye away from (y/n) and Victoria had stabbed her to make her leave. in my opinion faye deserved it. and look-" i said pulling back the covers on (y/n) to show a bandaged area "-this is proof that (y/n) couldnt of done it and that Faye stabbed her" I answerd angrily.

Sebastian looked at all of us and sighed "fine, Faye in my room, now! and you two clean her up and look after her, you guys are to look after her until she has fully recoverd" he told us in a soft voice.
he then left the room and shut the door behind him.