chapter 11

>>your at home with Sebastian laying on his bed/ a few hours had past since sebby colapsed<<

"(Y/N) you need some rest its 23:48" Ciel says tugging your arm but you didn't budge "Ciel im staying with Sebastian, thats final" you reply 'he stole my heart I dont even know how or why but he did it, and I cant give him up now' is what you thought whilset saying this.

"fine (Y/N), please inform me if Sebastian wakes up, oh and theres a new member of staff coming tomorrow" Ciel says leaving the room.

>>time skip/ time is now 2:56 <<

Sebastian wakes up then sees you, "urghem" he coughs to get your attention "Sebastian" you say clinging him into a hug, but somethings wrong he doesnt hug back he pushes you off "Sebastian?" is all you said looking at him confussed,'he would of hugged me back but...but he didn't he pushed me off. why?' you thought "who are you? and what are you doing in my room?" he says with an evil look "Se..Sebastian wh-" he cut you off "WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?" he shouts at you. tears started forming in your eyes. "its me (Y-(Y/N)" you say trying not to burst out into tears "get out" he replied coldly "but Sebast-" once again he cut you off "your starting to annoy me, GET OUT" he says, you walk out the room with silent tears running down your face.

after the door was shut you ran into your room and burst out crying tears flowing down your face as you cry. you stop crying and whipe the tears away. you make your way to Ciels study -knock knock- "come in" Ciel said you open the door revealing the blue haired boy "Sebastians awake" you say looking down about to cry "and why do you look sad?" he asked "he..he" your voice cracks "he doesn't remember me" tears once again flow down your face.

Ciel gets up off his chair and hugs you "im sorry" is all he said tightening his grip around you, the door then opens "bocchan" said a familier voice, Ciel lets go "yes Sebastian, what do you want?" he said to him coldly, you then whipe the tears away nad look up at Sebastian, hes looking at you coldly. "I was going to let you retire since its now......" looks at his pocket watch "3:14am" he says looking up at him.

you then leave the room and run out into the garden. you run and find the rose garden, you make your way up to one and sit next to it "whats wrong miss" a voice says, you turn around to see finny "uh...nothing much" you sigh "oh ok, are you enjoying the roses?" he asks "yes" you say, "huh" he says picking a pink rose giving it to you after removing the thorns "thank you" you say taking it "ouch" you say grabbing a thorn that was left on it.

you're finger started bleeding, "sorry" finny says taking the rose of you and cleaning your finger "its fine" you say smiling, he looks up and blushes at you and blushes slightly after seeing you smile.