18

Her hands linked behind his neck and she pressed her body against his, standing on her tiptoes. His beard was scruffy against her skin and she could taste the whiskey on his tongue as he rolled it in her mouth. He deepened the kiss, holding her tighter.

Molly's heartbeat pounded in her ears as he turned them toward the bedroom, using his body to move hers. He slid his coat off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. She unzipped his sweatshirt, enjoying the way his body felt under her hands. He let her tug it down his long arms, breaking their kiss to watch her.

Molly brought her fingers to the hem of his shirt, slowly moving it up. He inhaled softly, his abdomen contracting at her touch. She pulled it up, gathering it in her hands until it was over his head. A soft dusting of hair covered his chest and she spread her fingers out across it. She felt the backs of her knees hit the edge of the bed and looked up at him. She slid his glasses off their perch and set them on the desk beside her.

His eyes twinkled as he lifted her t-shirt over her head and tossed it aside. She thought he could surely hear her heart pounding as he surveyed her chest. Calloused hands came to her back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor with her shirt. She took a shallow breath as the cool air hit her skin completely. Molly inhaled sharply when he dragged his fingers along the sides of her body, his finger nails causing goosebumps to break out on her skin. Andrew brought his mouth down to assault hers again, moving down her jawline to her neck.

This is too fucking romantic, she thought. Its just sex. So fuck him.

So she started in on his jeans, tugging them down harshly before slipping down to her knees in front of him. He barely registered her move before he was inhaling sharply at his cock in her mouth.

"Jesus...fucking...Christ," he moaned, bringing one hand to her hair. "I forgot how fucking good you are at that."

Molly hummed, pleased with herself. If they were going to fuck, it would be on her terms, not his. She rolled her tongue across his cock, enjoying the noises he made above her. Desire had mixed with heat and alcohol and boldness to create a heady cocktail pulsing through her veins. She sped up, drawing words in a language she didn't recognize from Andrew and she felt his fingers dig into her scalp.

"Molly..." he said softly. "Jesus...fuck." He brought his hands to her shoulders to stop her. "Stop...just...I need a second," he panted.

She sat back on her heels and looked up at him, both of them panting heavily. A small smirk spread across her face as he looked down at her. She rose, trailing kisses up his body until she reached his neck. A gentle hum vibrated under her tongue as she assaulted his clavicle. She barely felt his fingers as they slid her jeans down. She kicked them off and stepped around him, pushing him back onto the bed.

He landed with an oof and she set to tugging his jeans off over his ankles. He watched as she crawled up his body, straddling his hips. She could feel him twitching underneath her core and she tilted her head to the side, surveying him. A flush had found his cheeks and he was biting his bottom lip in anticipation.

"The bag on the side," he said, jerking his head to the left.

Right. Safe sex is good sex, she recited, recalling what her high school health teacher had said.

She leaned across his body, reaching for the black canvas bag on the nightstand. Inside she found a few toiletries and a mostly-empty box of condoms.

"Someone's been busy," she quipped, taking one of the three foil squares and returning to him.

"It was half-empty when I packed it," he explained, taking the square from her.

"Uh-huh," she said knowingly.