: jjk ❤︎| 𝙼 |

Start from the beginning

Afterall, it was what he was born and bought to do. Yes, she bought him. Why? To get laid, obviously.

Being a mafia has its advantages, sure but it also requires you to be secretive. Nobody to trust. A mafia can't go around fucking whoever she wants to. She'd have to kill all of them.

So, she had bought the most demanded slave of the industry, Jeon Jungkook.

A million dollars were spent on him and from knowing him for the past year, she could tell he was worth much more than how much he was bought for.

He was a slave by heart was the rumor at that time. All the most famous and dangerous mafia leaders had used him and threw him away, never forgetting to give feedback which was always positive. Amazing.

In all fancy dinners, Jeon Jungkook became the topic for small talk. 'Omg! Did you ever buy Jungkook? Throw Taemin away and get this whore. He obeys, respects, honors, anything you want him to do'

Wanting to know what all the drama was about this person, she went to an auction where he was supposed to be sold. And Oh My God... He was perfect. Pretty, handsome, adorable. Her ideal submissive.

She couldn't help but buy him. One would be dumb if they wouldn't.

Ever since that day, she couldn't let go of him. He was a genuine stress reliever. After a long day, there wasn't one thing he couldn't give her. A massage, a bath, an orgasm, satisfaction, you name it.

"Mistress...", He speaks. Popping her out of her bubble. Her eyelids flutter as she blinks, then smiles. He was right in front of her, a few steps forward than before.

His head leans front, breath fanning against her neck. Tilting her head to the side, she hums when he places wet, open-mouthed kisses on her jawline.

"What is it, miss?"

He was curious so as to know what made her zone out. Typical adorable curiosity but she knew he'd be fine if she didn't tell him. That he wouldn't fiddle with buisness that wasn't his. Afterall, she could have been thinking of work which might or might not be confidential but that didn't mean he wouldn't ask.

He had always been like this. Not only her slave but, a friend, a confidant. She knew she could always count on him, trust him and confide in him. She also knew that he wouldn't insist if she didn't allow him the knowledge of what went on in her head. If he can't relax her by letting her talk to him, vent to him - he'd find other ways to comfort her. That was the relationship between both of them.

"You, baby. You are all I ever think about", eyes hooded, voice filled with lust, she spoke. Jungkook almost moaned at just the sound of her voice.

Placing her hands on his lower abdomen, she rubbed on his well-shaped abs. She felt it flex under her touch.

She goes gradually lower, massaging his waist and hips. He wanted to inquire more on what she was thinking about but was too blissed-out from the feel of her hands on him. It's just been too long but in Jeon Jungkooks handbook, even an hour is too long so you really can't go according to this man.

"Mistress...", His light moans filled with desperation occupy the sultry air. He rests his head on her shoulder when she grabs his cock. Tenderly moving up and down, feeling him throb and grow even more harder in her hand.

"Hmm, that's enough", she decides and pulls her hands above his shoulders and pushes down. "On your knees, needy boy"

He obliges quick, resting his knees on the cold, hard floor. It didn't matter, the discomfort didn't matter because he felt his world spiral up and down, left and right the minute he got a whiff of her arousal. He couldn't help it, he was obsessed.