Chapter 22: No Code Blue

~Dravon~

Me and Logan have been out here for a few hours. It's not late, it's only 9.36 but Kylie said she's tired. She's had an emotional time and although I wanted to agree with Blake and Tejus, she needed someone on her side. Someone that isn't Logan. I love him like he's my brother and the fact he's Kylie's best friend is great! But I do hate that sometimes she would rather go to him than one of us. I've learnt that is because he's always on her side. Even when she's wrong. We've been talking about her and he tells me that when she's wrong he will try and persuade her otherwise or at least tells her he doesn't agree but he lets her do what she feels is right. When I asked him why, he said.

"She's always been forced to do what other people want. I won't force her to do anything, so I will always be there to have her back when things don't go the way she hopes. I spent a long time looking for her and won't ever have someone keep her from me again. The day I was sold I wasn't able to protect her and was forced to watch as… if she hasn't told you then I won't, but it was the worst day of my life. I promised her I'd never stop looking for her if something happened and that I would always be there to protect her, even if she could kick my arse. And I don't plan to ever break that promise, as long as I can help it" 

It gave me a lot to think about. He loves her and I can't fault him for that. He's known her for a long time and has a bond with her that is different to ours, but is solid. More so than ours, she believes we can choose to break the bond, which I guess we can, but we love her and would never do that and she doesn't trust us all, not in the way she does Logan anyway. I also decided to speak with Tejus and Blake while I'm waiting.

"Are you guys good? Did Amy join you for dinner?"

"Yeah. Briefly. And I'm fine. How much longer will she be? Is she OK?" Tejus says gruffly. He's mad at her, but proving his love outweighs that by asking. 

"She's just having dessert. She seems OK. Said she's tired though. You gonna be there when we get back to the room?" I ask him, but he doesn't answer. 

"I'm fine too. Can't believe you let her go to be honest. You've been more against this and struggling to keep yourself in check the whole time we've been here! And Amy was at dinner, trying to persuade Te to fuck her before he went home tomorrow. Obviously he turned her down and I had to tell her to fuck off, which she then finally listened too. Though she gave me a funny look and said she'll be seeing me very soon. Whatever that fucking meant. I can't wait to get home and away from her to be honest. She's been making passes at me when Kylie hasn't been around, actually. Like I'd ever hurt Kylie that way or want to touch that. I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a spoon" Blake tells me sounding grossed out.

"Yeah, same here. Maybe don't tell Kylie yet. She has enough on her plate and this will just tip her over the edge and she might kill her. She's become a lot more possessive. Especially over Tejus. I'm guessing because he's in disguise. What have you 2 been doing anyway? Did you save me and Lo, a dinner each? And Tejus you gonna answer me?"

"Na, he won't answer. He's still pissed. Now you've told him she's fine, and shouldn't be long, he's fucked off to the next room. And we've just been making sure we're ready to leave tomorrow and that everyone has sorted all their shit out! He then watched TV, or I should say channel suffering as he couldn't decide on what to watch in his mood while I spoke to Caleb" Seriously? Why does he have to wait for me to ask and not just tell me. With a sigh I say

"And? What did he say?"

"He's mad at himself. He upset her and that's not OK. But his premonitions have been getting stronger and worse, that he's seeing this woman every time he closes his eyes and not just when he's sleeping. And her feelings and emotions are so powerful and coming through that he's feeling the way she is towards Kylie. So he told her she needed to stay away from him for a while. What he forgot to say was he doesn't wanna hurt her when he knows she hasn't done anything and this is the best way to not do that. He doesn't want her to stay away, he's missed her, obviously. But he can't stop these feelings or how he's reacting to them and her"