"Jungkook what are you saying?"

"I'm sorry.." he said softly "I don't think I can continue this relationship anymore"

She looked at him, "You want us to break up?" her tears flowed freely before she could stop them. He looked at her, with agonized expression. "Then why did you even ask me to be your girlfriend?"

"Because I thought things would work between us." He said as he watch her carefully, "Heejin I'm so-"

"It's her, right? It's Chaeyoung" she guessed. "You fall in love with your best friend, even before we're in relationship."

"I'm really sorry. I just too scared if she didn't feel the same and become distant with me. So I had to buried my feeling for her, and move on. But apparently it's not that simple."

"Are you saying, I just rebound for you?"

"No Heejin, you're not. I really try to make things work with you. I did. But still.." He shook his head.

The bitter truth.

Heejin just looked away before she faced him again. "The funny thing is, somehow I knew this will coming. I can feel that it's not just an ordinary friendship," she smile sadly.

"I'm sorry.." he reached out his hand to wipe her tears, but she refused.

"Don't. It would be hard for me to move on if you still caring like this."

She was so sure that he could see the hurt expression on her face that time..

"Have you been waiting long?" Jungkook's voice snapped Heejin back to reality. She looked up. And just like that, those feeling coming back again. Feeling when he's around. She shook her head a little. This the reason why she have to do this.

"Nope, not that long" she shake her head.

"Are you okay?" He asked suddenly as he take a sit across her. "You asked to meet me" he mused.

"It would be lie if I say I'm okay after the break up," she force a smile. Jungkook brows furrowed in an instant, feeling bad. "Don't worry, I can manage it now," she added quickly. Lie.

"So, you want to meet me because..." He trailed of.

"I want to say goodbye"

"What do you mean?" He asked, confused.

"I'm going back to the US"

"Are you serious about this? What about your work in Seoul?"

"Remember the Company who email me before we graduate?"

Jungkook nodded.

"They never give up, until now." His brows furrowed, guessing what in her mind. "Yes, I decide to take the offer and quit from my current job in Seoul" she told him.

Jungkook just stare at her, even until now he never really had that spark when he looked into her eyes. Then he spoke, "All of this.. is this because of me?" He asked.

"Partly yes," she honestly answer, "But then I always want to go back and stay there," she smile. "You know, it also the reason why I choose to study abroad" she shrugged.

He gave her a little smile. He know she will be fine and have a better life there. She deserve someone who will love her unconditionally. When he broke up with her, actually he felt relieved. Relieved because finally he get a courage to do the right thing. To be with Chaeyoung and set Heejin free.