I n t r o

¡¡¡¡¡ Before you read ¡¡¡¡¡ 

Please for the sake of my soul please read this before reading the book. 

First of all this is 18+ but I have been on the internet from the age of 12 and I've read my fair share of things. So if you choose to read this at any age lower; please be mindful.

Secondly and most importantly this is VERY VERY loosely based on teen wolf and in fact is mostly just the characters and sets that I use. So if little sweet Scott McCall isn't sweet lil Scott McCall don't come for me xo. 

Triggers mentioned below: 

This book may contain; swearing, sexual behaviour, suicidal idealisations and thoughts. 

Death, stalking, murder and blood. 

!!!! PLEASE ALSO NOTE   !!!

Disclaimer

Self Publishing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal copyright laws and Treaties. Any unauthorised reprint or use of material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, Electronic, Mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author/ Publisher. If you wish to contact the Author by any means necessary use Wattpad inbox Or Via Email.