" Well, did you just talk about my husband? " Kritika said as the both women looked at her. One of them scoffed as she said, " Yes, so what? "

Kritika poked inside of her cheek as looked at them. " It will be good if you don't, he is already with me " She said as both of the women just laughed.

" A girl like you shouldn't talk with us, low standard people " One of them said as Kritika was losing her cool.

She decided just to wash her hand and walk past them, will be more better. She washed her hands as she was passing my them, she heard.

" Bitch "

She just exhaled, and turn around. Both of them looking at her. " What did you said to me? " Kritika said as she made her way toward them. " You heard right,  bitch " The one in yellow dress said as Kritika gripped her hair. " Ahh "

" Say that again " Kritika said as she was still gripping her hair. She looked at the other one on dark green dress. " Do you want to say anything? " Kritika said as the green one look terrified.

" Leave me " Yellow dress one siad as Kritika just scoffed and finally leave it.
" Better think before speaking " She siad as she turned around, to find Ranbir there.

Shocked? Terrified?

" Let's go " Kritika said as she pulled Ranbir with her. Ranbir just following her. They both were out of the party and were sitting in the car.

Ranbir was still shocked, she didn't knew, that his wife, innocent as ever, shy, and with childishness, will be this terrifying.

" Do you love me? "

" Huh?" Ranbir asked as Kritika looked at him. " Answer me " She said as Ranbir nodded, " Words " She siad as Ranbir gulped and spoke, " Yes, I love you " He said as Kritika stood up from the passenger seat making him a little startle.

She hugged him, as Ranbir was shocked, yes he saw how her wife just gave them a lesson for calling her a bitch, but he didn't know what happened before that. On how they called her middle class and choosing her.

Ranbir wrapped his arms around her and pulled her towards him making her sit on his lap, facing him. She hugged him more tight as he patted her back.

He knew, if she was sober, she would be shy and a blushing mess. She pulled back looking at him. " I love you too " She said as Ranbir smiled. Even though Ranbir say I love you most of the time, Kritika was shy to say it.

" Did you marry me because of pity? " Ranbir frown his eyebrow at this question. Who put these things in her mind?

" No, I didn't married you because of pity, I just wanted to protect you, you know, there was some kind of attraction when we first met. " Ranbir said as Kritika smiled at him.

" I love you, and you also know that I want to spend rest of my life with you and only you " He said as Kritika leaned closer and pressed her lips on his.

Ranbir was taken back by sudden kiss. It's not like they haven't done it. But it was the first time Kritika made a move.
She pulled back as she said, " It's not like you have option, you have to spend your life with me, and only me "

Ranbir chuckled and hugged her. " I love you too " He heard as he smiled. He is truely happy. Too happy to be true.

#Moment3

Ranbir was fumbling through kitchen cabinet, it was 2:45 am, and here he was looking for instant noodles packet. She was sleeping and suddenly she woke up, demanding to eat noddles.

Ranbir and Kritika has moved out. It was Ranbir's idea, she was not accepting this idea but Ranbir's mother and father tried to make her understand that they should move out, since Ranbir's office will be close. Aryan and Shivani are still with them, to take care of 5 months Arhaan. Kritika spends most of the time there only.