" You know, you are mine, and I am yours, so you don't need to ignore me. " He whisper in her ear, making her flustered. He moved back as Kritika cleared her throat, trying not make eye contact with him.

She thought he is going but he once again lean, making her startle. " And no need to be shy, I have already seen everything " He whispered as Kritika eyes came out of its socket.

He went outside, not before giving his famous smirk and wink to her.

" He is shameless "

Kritia mumbled as she slapped her both cheeks, to stop blushing.

#Moment2

As Time was passing, Kritika and Ranbir grew more and more closer. Life was never a bed of roses. There were time when they both fight, they didn't talk for whole day, but in the end of the day they both will be in each others arms.

Kritika was standing in the big Hall, she was in the party with Ranbir. She was awkwardly standing, she was still not comfortable with all these party things. Most of the time she just skip it.

But today Ranbir told she has to come, and here she is. Ranbir was with other business man, talking with them. And here Kritika was looking where does the food counter went?

She scanned the big Hall, but she didn't find food counter. ' Aise kaise party haii? Khana hi nai hai idhar. Itna kanjoos hai kya jisne yeh party rakhi hai '

She let out a frustrated sign as she saw a waiter walking towards her direction.
" Excuse me " She said as the waiter turned around, he held sone glass of wine and whiskey.

She just lookid at the wine. Thinking whether she drink it or not. Lastly she took the glass, saying jo hoga dekha jaygha.

She gulped it, finding it weird. It's her first time that's why. She shrugged as she finished the glass and told waiter to give one more. Standing there, she drink 3 or 4 glasses? She felt like everything was moving, as she blinked her eyes and then fine normal. She smiled as it keep happening for a while.

She stood up stumbling on her way, as she made her way towards washroom. As she got into one of the stalls she sat down there putting her head on the wall.

She heard steps coming as she heard two woman talking.

" Isn't that Ranbir Chaudhry in black suit? "

" Yes "

" Woah, I didn't knew he was that good looking. "

" But good looking hone ka kya fayda? Hai to vo married "

" Wait, seriously? "

" Yes, he married some middle class girl "

" Doesn't he care of his status?, if once I could be with him I - "

They heard one of the stall slam opened as Kritika came out. She ran hand through her hair as she looked at them.
She was standing in a dark wine color dress, open hair, looking beautiful as ever.