To the side, Luo Ru hesitated for a moment and planned to give Xi Ze some water. However, as soon as she got up, his assistant Xiaolin asked if she wanted to pour some water. After getting Luo Ru’s positive reply, Xiaolin quickly grabbed three cups of water and handed them to Xi Ze, Luo Ru and himself.

Luo Ru, “…”

It took another 30 minutes and then tonight’s overtime was over. Ming Yu suddenly relaxed. He rubbed his sore muscles while walking to his seat. He didn’t even look at the man to his side as he took Luo Ru’s medicinal drink and started to drink it.

Xi Ze wasn’t angry at being neglected. Instead, his lips curved up and he casually stood up and asked, “What are you drinking, Ming Yu?”

Ming Yu didn’t think too much and subconsciously replied, “A special drink Sister Luo made for me. It helps me grow…”

His voice stopped.

He choked it back at the crucial point!

Ming Yu slowly looked up to see the other man standing in front of him, looking down. He wasn’t smiling, but Ming Yu thought this guy must be laughing in his heart!

He must know what it was! Maybe Luo Ru told him!

He gnashed his teeth before revealing a gentle smile. Ming Yu looked up at the man standing there and softly replied, “This is a very good drink. The taste is particularly good. Do you want to have some? I can have Sister Luo make you some.”

The sadly tragic Luo Ru to the side, “…”

When Xi Ze had asked her the question just now, she didn’t expect the other person to have such a bad heart!

The above content was just a small episode. For these three days of filming, whether it was raining or sunny, Xi Ze was persistently present! Sometimes it would be in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon. Even if it was just an hour, he would inevitably be present to see Ming Yu filming.

Chewing on the expensive snacks brought by Xi Ze, many staff members cried out emotionally, “God Xi is really good to Ming Yu…”

Good?

If this was really good, then a monkey was really good!

Since Ming Yu said that ‘I hope we treat each other naturally,’ Xi Ze revealed his tenacious character, poisonous tongue and critical self, overwhelming Ming Yu!

For example, Ming Yu had just finished a scene and sat down to rest. He was drinking the medicinal drink when Xi Ze suddenly sighed gently. Then he exclaimed, “You model really well. Ming Yu, you are really suitable for modelling.”

Ming Yu who didn’t know anything, “…?”

A soft smile appeared on the handsome face while there was a gently light in the sharp eyes. Xi Ze gazed solemnly at the youth and only again exclaimed, “Compared to acting, you are really too suitable to be a model!”

Ming Xiaoyu, #%$$%@#$!!”

What is your displeasure with my acting?

You say it!

I promise not to kill you!

Of course, if Ming Yu was oppressed by this black-bellied and bad man, he wouldn’t be Ming Yu. Sometimes, Xi Ze also taste his poisonous tongue. After adjusting, Ming Yu could counterattack, digging traps for Xi Ze to jumo into. For example…

Time: Evening of the second day.
Location: Studio
People: Ming Yu, Xi Ze.

Ming Yu raised his hand, pointed to the distance and said earnestly, “Xi Ze, we are friends. Can you do me a favour? Help me see where Luo Ru has gone. She went to the opposite side of the street to buy things for me and hasn’t returned in a long time.”