𝘾𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙃𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝘿𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏 #2

Start from the beginning

BM: daaaammmmnn......can you tell me some of the things he did or said?

P.T.: I have an encyclopedia worth of things he has said and did but I'm not about to get into all of that. I'm only getting to the main parts.

Not only is he a terrible individual, his personality is trash, he's a culture vulture and in his mind, whenever someone tries to help him understand something , everyone is hating on him. Which is f***ed up.

BM: I mean I've heard some stuff about him but I never thought it to be true or anything because I don't know the guy personally so I can't say anything on that matter. But what you are saying is......pretty wild.

P.T.: and that's fine for you to say that. No one really has to believe me but just remember. I've been friends with this man for years. I've seen the shit he has said and done. In fact, I was amongst the very few in his big ass circle that would call him out on that shit.

It's because he has everyone acting scared around him. All because the people he hangs out with are the same people he has working under his company. So saying shit against him was like taboo. But I don't work for no one so imma say whatever the fuck I want.

I remember the time we were in Los Angeles. He was doing music, I was visiting my cousin out there. It was his birthday so I took him out to celebrate at this club. He just turned 21st, by the way. This happened about a month ago? Two months? He's at the same club.

So I found out he's there with his friends and I'm like, "my cousin is a big fan of Jay, might as well get him to say hi or something." So I did find him. He was in the vip section next to mine and our friends.

  I called him over, he comes. We say "wassup" and all that. I tell him, "it's my cousins birthday, he's a big fan and it would mean a lot if you say hi to him." So Jay is all like "yeah yeah, for sure man."

BM: did he do or say something to your cousin?

P.T.: yeah, he did. Mind you, my cousin is half black and half korean. His dad is my dads older brother. That's important to the story.

So my cousin damn near freaks out meeting him. He's happy as shit and I'm happy because he's good and he's having fun on his birthday. They talk for a bit so I decided to leave them for a moment.

Bro, not even three seconds of my back being turned, these two are about to fight!

BM: what?!

P.T.: bro, yeah! These two suddenly get into a heated argument and I'm like 'what the fuck is happening?'

So me and some of my friends and his people break up the argument and I'm like 'bro, I left for literally three seconds. What the f**k happened?'

BM: not gonna lie....that sounded like someone said something to piss off your cousin.

P.T.: right. And my cousin is the most docile man I've ever seen. Like he doesn't like fighting or anything. He vibes.

So he's all like "get this bitch ass motherf**ker out my face, man! F*ck him!" Jay is saying this, by the way

BM: wooooah!