Relationships are great!

Start from the beginning

"That....Th....That girl was....she's so....I'm....I think....I'm in love." Takahiro said out loud without thinking. Takahiro looked in the way that Juana had run away into. He started run, he needed to find her again, she was something he needed to catch. He needed to find the one that made his heart float out of his chest. He smiled as he started skipping and running all in the same.

Juana was at a stop light looking at the little white made saying stop just as he turned into the walking man, she felt someone pull her hand back. "Ah!" Juana squealed as she looked up at the guy who had her hand. Takahiro smiled as he let go of Juana's hand once they were away from the crowds.

Juana and Takahiro looked at each other as they blushed both trying to hide it. Takahiro was about to say something, but was stopped when Juana jumped at him hugging him. She then gave him a kiss on the cheek. Takahiro started blushing again as he looked at this girl. She was most likely only 15. But he didn't care. "Your cute." Juana said as she smiled. "I...I...I...I am?" Takahiro blushed as he spoke. Juana smiled at Takahiro before she took his hand and started walking towards her school with him. Takahiro didn't stop her as he had no where to go anyway.

(6 minutes later)

(Juana's school)

Takahiro stopped as did Juana once they were in front of the school. "I have to before I'm late...But." Juana said as she leaned towards Takahiro. "But wha....." Takahiro couldn't speak as Juana kissed him on the lips. The two stayed lips together as Takahiro put his hands around Juana and she did the same. They looked at each other when they finally moved back smiling. "I can meet you here at 4:00pm." Juana said as she smiled. "My...my..my....my names Takahiro!" Takahiro said nervously. Juana smiled as she kissed Takahiro's cheek once more before running into her school as Takahiro slowly fell to the ground as he blushed and watched his greatest find leave him as his world went dark.

 Juana smiled as she kissed Takahiro's cheek once more before running into her school as Takahiro slowly fell to the ground as he blushed and watched his greatest find leave him as his world went dark

He looked down at his hands as they started shaking with fear as his head filled with voices and he looked around trying to find a way to free himself as he held his head yelling in pain as he shook. The only thing he could do as his vision came and went was get into an alleyway sitting against a wall. "Come back....we're here......takahiro free us...." The voices said as Takahiro looked around as he stood in the alleyway screaming. He kept trying to find a way out of the darkness that had come over him as he coughed holding his chest. "Noooooooo!" Takahiro yelled as he saw Juana in his view and grabbed her hand as he fell onto the ground curling up into a ball as he could see once again. He sobbed as he felt pain everywhere before blacking out.

(Few hours later)

Takahiro woke up to blinding lights as he pulled on his arms he couldn't move. He cringed  as he heard people talking. Then he heard her, he heard Juana as she sobbed just a few feet away.