Sesaon 1 Chapter 13 (Finale) : Emperor of of Demise Arrives!

En başından başla

Woman : *through TV* Their lifespan is short!

Tohru looks over at the TV as she sees it was playing a program talking about lifespans.

Man : *through TV* Yes. For example, the house mouse only lives for a year to a year and a half.

Woman : *through TV* Ah, so sad!

Man : *through TV* That's not so. Every living creature has its own perception of time, and applying human standards to them is mistaken.

Tohru then begins to start walking again, but suddenly she hears a familiar voice in her head.

??? : How long are you planning to keep doing this?

Tohru slightly jumps and stops in her tracks while her dragon from starts to phase out from the wall.

Tohru : Are you me?

Tohru's Doubt : I'm the doubt within you.

The dragon form of Tohru fully emerges from the wall while Tohru herself avoids eye contact.

Tohru's Doubt : Don't avert your eyes. Don't deceive yourself. And with that... I ask you. How long are you planning to keep doing this?

Tohru : I just want to enjoy this time I have now, and spend my time with Miss Kobayashi, that's all...

Tohru's Doubt : How long? You understand, don't you? One day you will have to go back.

Tohru : I won't go back. I don't intend to go back. Because I'm Miss Kobayashi's maid.

Tohru's Doubt : You're not. You're a dragon!

As soon as Tohru was hit with those words her tail and wings sprout as she was losing to her doubts.

Tohru's Doubt : What will you do if you have a reason to return? If the war back there worsens? If you long for battle? If Miss Kobayashi were to

Tohru who even had a small thought about Kobayashi dying becomes overwhelmed by doubt as the world around her starts to crumple. In a dark void Tohru was falling endlessly covering her ears with her hands, trying to shout out her voice of doubts.