"If you believe that, but she's like what, 85?" Kiara added.

"Yeah, something like that."

"She's probably barely still kicking." Sarah said.

"The three of us will go together." Iris said, glancing at the two girls who nodded.

"We'll wait for your signal." Pope replied.

And the three girls got up.

"Hey! Be safe!" John B whispered at Sarah, making Iris and Kiara share a glance.

"We will."

Iris led the way through the bushes as they began to get closer to the house.

"She must have a generator plugged into the main power supply." Iris said as they continued to push through the bushes.

And they reached the stairs, making Kie gasp.

"Shhhh!" Sarah whispered as they slowly climbed the stairs to the porch.

Kiara opened the circuit box, making Iris furrow her brow.

"Where are the breakers?"

"What is this?" Kie asked, looking back at her.

"No, no, no, no." Iris said, her eyes following the wires.

"Shit." Kie added as she followed Iris' gaze.

The wires went inside. They had to break in. They had to go inside a potential axe murderers house. They were done for.

"It goes inside." Sarah whispered.

Kiara checked the door handle and turned it, easily. As if the door was unlocked. Kiara and Sarah led the way and Iris held the flashlight behind them. They followed the wires through the house, subtle creaks occurring with every step they took. All three hearts were pounding.

Creaking was heard above them, but they had found the box. And they were relieved. Kiara flipped the breakers, automatically hearing the sound of the generator powering itself down. Hopefully the boys got their signal. 

But as the girls went to leave, they heard Mrs. Craine coming down the stairs. Well, wheezing and coughing her way downstairs.

"Shit." Iris said, her heart beating out of her chest.

The three of them froze in place, trying to quiet down their breathing, while watching where she went.

Lub-dub.
Lub-dub.
Lub-dub.

Iris felt like her heart was beating loud enough that Mrs. Crain could hear. And then suddenly, she was walking past them.

"I can hear you, Leon." Mrs. Crain coughed as Iris covered her mouth so she couldn't hear her hyperventilating, "I've been waiting all night!"

Mrs. Crain turned towards them, making the three of them run in all directions.

"Where are you Leon?"

"Shit, come on." Kie panted, trying to open one of the locked doors.

Mrs. Crain tried to attack her and she luckily dodged it as Sarah threw a plate in her path, pulling Kiara towards her and grabbing Iris in the process. Iris almost got stabbed with a fire poker. Twice.

Sarah pulled them through a doorway, "This goes underneath the house."

They were in shit.

Danger, really.

But while they were getting attacked and trying to find their way out of the house, John B was climbing through the mud because he found it.

He had found the gold.

Only in a matter of minutes.

"Guys, we gotta go!" Kie yelled as they ran to the boys, "Mrs. Crain is going crazy."

"John B, we have to pull you up!" JJ yelled as he heard John B yell something, but none of them could make it out, "Let's pull him up."

The girls joined in and helped the boys pull, and after some time, John B appeared.

And so did Mrs. Crain.

With a gun.

And she started shooting in every direction, startling the group as they ran out as fast as they could, not realizing that John B was filthy.

Filthy rich.

They ran out, and John B fell behind, still in shock and caught up to them as JJ was about to drive away in the Twinkie, but he had to run after the van in order to get in because, well, Mrs. Crain was still shooting at them.

And suddenly John B jumped into the Twinkie, sending mud in every direction.

"Oh shit!"

"Oh my god!"

"JJ drive!" Sarah yelled as Pope chimed in.

"Go man!"

"Are you okay? Are you shot?" JJ asked, glancing back at John B a few times as Iris completely turned around in the passenger seat to get a good view of what was going on.

"No." John B shook his head.

"You good?" Pope asked.

"Yeah, yeah."

"I think I'd know if I was shot, right?" Kie asked as Iris gave her a nod.

"You look disgusting." Pope said as he made a face.

"God, you smell like ass." Kie said, covering her nose and mouth.

"What the hell just happened?" Iris asked as they all looked at each other.

"All-time Pogue Hall of fame, baby. Honorary Kook mentions as well." JJ said, looking over at Iris before focusing back on the road.

"Hell yeah!" Kie yelled, still covering her nose and mouth, "That bitch is possessed."

"That bitch can't aim." Sarah replied.

"How does she move that fast?" Iris asked as Kie responded.

"She's possessed."

"I don't get it." Pope said.

"She's blind." Sarah chimed in.

"She's like Master Yoda." Pope muttered, "It makes sense, scientifically."

"She does yoga, pilates." Kie replied as Iris took notice of something dirty that John B pulled out of his pocket.

Was it?

No, it couldn't be.

But it was.

Iris cracked a smile, he had found the fucking gold.

"Guy, guys." John B said, no one, except Iris and JJ heard him.

"Oh my god!" Iris exclaimed, catching the attention of the others.

"What is that?" Kie asked.

"No, you didn't!" Sarah smiled.

"We did it baby!" John B yelled.

"No you didn't!" Sarah yelled back with a smile.

"I did it!" John B yelled.

"Oh my god!" JJ yelled before they all cheered and celebrated for a few moments.

"Holy shit! Holy shit!" Kie yelled.

"Whoo!" Pope yelled.

"That's gold!" JJ cheered again.

"Wait, guy! We're gonna be rich!" Kie yelled.

"Full Kook!" John B laughed.

"Like Kook rich!" The three girls said, laughing.

"Full Kook! Full Kook!" They all chanted over and over as they drove off into the night.

Not worrying about a thing.

And yet, they had lots to worry about.

~