"Wasn't my fault..."

Izuku mumbled with an annoyed face.

"You somehow joined up with the league of villains..."

"They're pretty cool..."

He said a little louder.

"You fought and hurt so many heroes and civilians during the villain-hero war..."

He counted again not noticing Izuku had stopped walking.

"They were bad people!"

Izuku spat this time with an angered expression. Shinso stopped as well and turned to face the boy.

"Sure, but that doesn't justify what you did was right Midoriya."

Shinso said stepping closer to the other. Izuku shook his head.

"You didn't see how they acted once there was no one to see."

"Even so..."

Shinso shrugged.

"You didn't see how the hero's turned and attacked innocent people once there were no eyes on them."

Izuku spoke clenching his fists.

"I saved so many people that day by doing what I did."

"If I'm really seen as the villain for saving others then why is it that when heroes who abuse not only their power and status but as well as treat people lower than them badly still get called the good guy?"

"Midoriya..."

Shinso said but froze once he saw someone hide behind a wall.

"If you don't see that then you're part of the problem."

Izuku said taking a shaky breath and loosening his fists.

"You know what? Just go back to UA or whatever."

He turned around started to walk in the direction of the unknown figure.

Shinso grabbed Izukus arm.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He was shaken off by the greenette. Red and green lightning flared around the boy which made Shinso back off in shock. Before shinso knew what was happening he stumbled to the ground after a fist collided with his jaw.

He looked up to see not Izuku but an angered man with black spiky hair and purple burn marks on his face and arms.

"Da... Dabi?"

Izuku spoke with a shaken voice. Dabi glanced at him softly but turning a burning gaze back to the voiletnette.

"It's ok... He's with me."

Izuku said pulling the man back. Dabi sighed and turned back towards Izuku.

"Didn't look like it."

He scoffed. Izuku laughed and pulled Dabi into a tight hug.

"Alright.... There there."

The man smiled as he pat the boys soft hair.

"Midoriya?"

The two pulled away and looked at Shinso.

"Who's this?"

He asked standing up while rubbing his jaw. Izuku sighed and walked past Dabi. He stopped in front of the other and pulled his hand away from his jaw to look at it.

"It's not that bad... Just needs some ice."

He gave a small smile but remembered he was supposed to be angry so he turned away and started to walk.

"I guess we have no choice but to go back to my place."

Dabi glared at shinso before walking to the side of the greenette. Shinso rolled his eyes and followed the two with a frown. Well, not before typing a small message to a certain pro-hero.

.
.
.
.

"Nice place, Zuku!"

Dabi grinned as he looked around the whole building.

"The kitchen is this way."

Izuku said to Shinso who followed with Dabi laughing and touching everything along the way.

Once they got to the dinning area and saw the light on in the kitchen izuku stopped and held his hand up for the others to follow.

He put his finger to his lips and pointed to the kitchen. Dabi and Shinso nodded after looking. The three snook to the two doors and counted.

"One... Two... Three!"

They rushed in with their quirks activated but froze when they saw Aizawa, Todoroki, Baster, Denki, Shigaraki, Toga, and Bakugo all standing around a kitchen island with a tea set out and the kettle whistle blowing.

The group all stared and the three stared back.

"Haha... This must be the wrong place... So I am... You know.... Going to split..."

Izuku laughed nervously as he turned to walk away but Dabi and Shinso stood in his
way.

"Aw, come on!"

He yelled.

"Dabi?"

He looked at the man with puppy dog eyes but then man looked away and shook his head. Izuku looked at Shinso as well but the male gave him a frown.

"Ugh, fine!"

Izuku surrendered turning to face the group again. He smirked.

"Kacchans gay."

He said and everyone stayed quiet except for of course a fuming blonde.

"ILL BLOW YOUR FUCKING FACE OF NERD!"

The man cursed making small explosions as he somehow now stood on the countertop.

"Come on, get me..." Izuku grinned. "Pussy..."

Bakugou launched forward but was caught by binding cloth and his quirk being erased.

"Quiet down... Bakugo, Midoriya is rilling you up on purpose."

Aizawa said with a tired expression.

"Heh, even I knew that!"

Toga laughed pointing at the angry blonde. Bakugo growled but calmed down a little

"So..... Welcome to mi casa!"