19. 6 Months Later

6 Months Later.

"Hey babe, got you your coffee and bagel you asked for. Oh and they're planning a surprise party for you downstairs as your leaving thing but I know you don't like surprises, so, you're welcome." He says giving me a kiss.

3 Months Prior.

Okay, we have persuaded Richard and we finally have a date now! In the up coming spring. Well just before, roughly around February, when we first met.

However...

As good of an actress I am, I have been seeing one of our accountants, head accountant actually. Grayson. Yes he's an older guy again, you can see my pattern here but he's been the nicest and most underrated person to have ever walked in this building.

I mean come on

I mean come on.

Now.

"Eurgh, I told them not to do such a thing. You know what, my back kills and I'm tired, I'm just going to head home. Tell them a lie for me, thank you, bye." I say giving him a kiss, grabbed my food and drink and head straight to the car park.

But of course, Gregory followed me. How the fuck did he spot me? "Hey, where are you going?"

"Home. I don't want some stupid party right now. I'm eight and a half months pregnant, I just want to go home." I didn't even let him reply before driving away.

I sighed and —

...

What's that beeping? I slowly opened my eyes to see Gregory fast asleep on the chair next to my... hospital bed...? What happened?

"Gregory, psst." I say trying to reach over but my bloody abdomen shot shooting pain straight up my body. "Gregory!" I yell making him jump and fell off his chair.

He stood up quickly and gave me a hug. "You're okay! Thank god! The girls are safe with the boys and Daniel, the company is closed for the month, I'll be working from home and so will Grayson so we'll both be with you to help you, the girls and... Henry. Henry is half a month early but he's in an incubator right now but he'll be here anytime soon. I thought I was going to lose you."

Okay okay. Hold on. "Girls? Grayson? Henry? I-I'm sorry but what?"

He looks terrified. Petrified! "Y-you can't remember?" I thought for a little longer before shaking my head. "Crap I-"

But a hunk walks through the door with balloons and flowers but froze when he saw me. "Honey! You're awake!" He says, also attacking me for a hug. "I was so worried about you!" He says giving a kiss. Well hello there.

I smiled and giggled. "I'm sure you mean the world to me but... but I can't remember you." Oh he looks hurt but I had to tell the truth. "I'm really sorry but since we are apparently in a committed relationship, well done me by the way, I thought I'd tell you rather than faking it." I chuckled awkwardly and he sat down on the armchair Gregory was asleep on.