CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Start from the beginning

Junghwan's eyes shows the whole universe, the whole milkyway galaxy are envious of him for having such beauty. Staring at him makes you feel the luckiest ever man on earth, how could you hold and stare at a beautiful star like him? Haruto's the luckiest, the most obsessed astronomer.

"My looove~" Junghwan cutely mutters, tilting his head that made Haruto's heart melt. The younger is freaking cute for the sake of the world. His cuteness brings butterflies to the older's stomach.

"Baby, aaah fuck you're too cute to be true! Damn, you're mine. Only mine" Haruto whispers, aggressively kissing the younger due to the younger's cuteness. Junghwan is smiling between the kiss, his boyfriend is really something.

In return, he kisses him back. Letting the older dominate him, wrapping his hands on the younger's neck, pulling him closer. Haruto pushes him to completely hovers above him, they're in a long couch on the living room.

This time, they're passionately kissing again. Forgetting about the fear of meeting Mr. Watanabe. Giving each other the reassurance that they will constantly choose each other, always.

Haruto can't get enough of the younger, he proceeds on feasting Junghwan's neck with his butterfly kisses. His hands are traveling on the younger's body, loving how he memorized every details.

"WHAT'S UP, LOVE BIRDS" Apparently, Hamada Asahi freaking disturbed their love session. He just barge in unprecedentedly.

Haruto sighs and unwillingly sat down, pulling Junghwan to the same thing. The younger shyly grins, hiding behind the older's back because of embarrassment.

Asahi rolled his eyes, sitting at the other sofa. Placing a red folder in the coffee table that caught the lover's eyes.

"What the fuck is that, Vio?" Haruto asks, raising an eyebrow. Junghwan rested his chin on Haruto's shoulder, hugging him as he look at Asahi who's also looking at him, making him shy again.

"I know that I'm handsome, Junghwan-ah. You can now stop staring at me, I still love my life" Hamada Asahi says, hilariously looking at the floor, not wanting any eye contacts especially with his best friend who's now glaring at him.

"Damn, you went here just to fucking annoy me?" The CEO asks, wrapping his arm on Junghwan's waist as he glare at the vice president.

"Glad you know. Anyway, Harrison gave me this folder for you to check the informations inside regarding Junghwan's parents." Asahi started, opening the red envelop, revealing photos and papers.

Haruto hesitated but the younger insisted, encouraging him to read the informations. Haruto held the papers, reading every details of the printed informations.

Junghwan is actually worried but he's clinging to the older's arms, peaking at the papers. Haruto's lips formed a small grin, looking at the cute photos of Junghwan's family with him. The younger's cheeks are really squishy and soft back then, he's really too cute to be true.

Then he proceeds on the recent photos, showing his parents working. Junghwan's father is currently working as a cook of a restaurant, still in Iksan. Meanwhile, Junghwan's mother is currently employed as a policewoman, making Junghwan proud.

"Omo, your mom is a policewoman. That's actually cool." Haruto compliments, rubbing the younger's nose with his finger. Junghwan shyly grinned, swaying his legs.

"Haru, I want to see them" The younger softly whispers, resting his cheek on Haruto's arm. The older sighs, placing the papers on the table. He faced the younger and held his face again, looking worried.

"Baby, I'm worried. What if they wanted to take you away from me? What if they don't want you to be with me? What if t-they don't want you to come back?" Haruto stutters, looking at Junghwan's eyes. He's really worried, his universe can be taken a way with a blink of an eye.

"My love, I want to live a forever with you. If they tried to take me away from you, my feet will always find its way back to you. If they don't want us together, I will still find ways for us to love each other. If they d-don't me anymore, I still have you. You're my safe place, Haru" Junghwan softly mutters, looking at the older's eyes with such reassurance. Haruto grinned with his sweetheart's voice. He pulled him for a hug again, kissng his forehead.

"Fine, you don't have to shout the whole world that I'm single." Asahi suddenly says, looking at them but trying to avoid any eye contacts. Junghwan giggles at Asahi's comment that made Haruto glare at the vice president.

"Calm the fuck down, Watanabe. I won't still him away from you-unless he wants me to." Asahi said the final blow and quickly ran away for his dear life.

"FUCK YOU HAMADA! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE ANYMORE! DAMN YOU!" Haruto yells, standing up because of anger. Junghwan pulled him to sit down again, giggling at his boyfriend's behavior.

"Haru, you're my one and only love. I don't want anybody else but you. Only you." Junghwan softly says, showing a small smile of assurance. Looking directly at the handsome man's eyes, only getting shy because Haruto's also staring at him. His cheeks are now red again and he shyly covered it with his hands.

"Sweetheart, stop blushing. I might just do you, right here, right now" Haruto warns that made Junghwan startled and stood up, running away from his monster. Quickly locking the door, then hiding under the covers due to embarrassment.

Haruto chuckles and grabs the keys on the table beside the door outside.

"Sweetheart, don't you ever hide from me. Once I caught you, I will not hesitate to make love with you." Haruto teasingly yells, unlocking the door with its key.

When the door opened, Junghwan knew that it will be a tiring day again.