CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: STRAWBERRIES

Thankfully, Junghwan is already discharged from the hospital. They transferred him to Haruto's bedroom to rest more, Asahi rolled his eyes as he bets that the handsome man will just make Junghwan even more tired.

"Yah Avenue, you should go back to the building now. I can accompany him here-" Yoshinori volunteers but Haruto quickly gave him an irritated look.

"In your dreams, Naiku" The president muttered with a glare but Yoshinori just chuckled and stood up.

However, there was a problem on the company-Haruto sighed in defeat and just obeyed Yoshinori's suggestion.

He dialed Jeongwoo's number and told him to stay in his house to accompany Junghwan who is still resting. He pulled Asahi and Yoshinori, they went back to the company.

Inside the building, there's a commotion.

"Excuse me? I AM THE CEO'S EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT" Junkyu muttered with his flaring and big eyes as he diss Stacey.

"BUT I NEED TO SEE HIM TODAY, MY MOM TOLD ME TO GIVE THIS COOKIES TO HIM!" The girl exclaimed but Junkyu is preventing her getting inside the president's office.

"You are not allowed to go inside"Junkyu added and seriously, he's annoying.

"Yah Eunice, proceed to your desk now. I placed the signed reports there, please review it" Jihoon says, he flashed a lethal smile on the girl and glare for Junkyu.

"Yah stop calling me Eunice!" Junkyu irritatedly said and proceeded to his desk with a pout.

"Hey, you're Harrison right? Where's Avenue? I want to give this cookies to him" Stacey mutters as she smiles widely, she also showed the well-baked cookies.

"Just call me Harry or Jihoon, but yeah Jihoon is better. Omo, that looks good hehe" Jihoon says as he point his lips to the cookies, Stacey chuckles and opened the box.

"Here, eat this Harry!" she says and gave him the box. Jihoon's eyes sparkles and took a cookie, he shoved it directly on his mouth.

"It's actually good, it's not too hard or soft to eat" Jihoon compliments and the girl smiled.

"I think he's not here, uhm you can have this or you can also share these cookies to your friends" Stacey said and gave the box to Jihoon.

Jaehyuk's telescopic eyes saw the cookies and immediately went beside Jihoon with a blink of an eye.

"Woah cookies, can I have you?"

"oh sorry, I mean the cookies" he cutely asks as he flap his eyes like a puppy, Jihoon gave him a smack and a cookie, Jaehyuk ate it like a kid again.

Then there's Junkyu, who's still glaring at the two.

Finally, the three japanese men are now back at the building with different emotions in their faces.

"Oh you're here! My mom baked cookies for you. Your friends also tasted it--you should also try it!" Stacey said with her bright smile, Haruto frowned again as he look at the cookies yet he ate it in the end.

"Hyung?" Junghwan mutters as soon as he woke up, he glanced at the munching fox on his side. Jeongwoo is eating a burger while scrolling on his phone.

"Finally! !how are you? Do you still feel sick? Are you hungry?" Jeongwoo asks when he saw him, the older touched his forehead to check if he's still hot. Gladly, it's now gone, magic! he whispers to himself.