XXIX

This is a very heavy chapter. It was been handled very delicately. There will be conversations of sexual situations, infertility, and consent. If you are uncomfortable with any of these topics I do NOT suggest reading this chapter. This is a Chapter that had to happen. It's been a long time coming. It will be connecting a lot of previous conversations and flashbacks. I have written and rewritten and rewritten this so many times, my beta @fairyofthesnakes and I were about to rip my hair out. The whole premise of this story, while Dramione of course, has always been about this little family. So please be patient as this all plays out over the next few chapters.
I hope everyone has been paying attention to the story because it's all been leading up to this. I want to make sure this is very clear. Hermione KNEW what was happening. Was she drunk? Yes. Are parts of it blurry? Yes. I am completely aware that makes this very complicated. But my version of Hermione is a kinky little girl and she WANTED to have a threesome. She makes that very clear even after the fact. I am in NO WAY trying to take away anything from victims of sexual assault. It is a very real thing and I do not take this lightly. This little Slytherin/Granger family gives me so much joy. The lengths they will go to protect each other will become very clear over the next few chapters. We will find out Lucius' ideas and we will continue our discussion about Pansy's admission to Hermione and Draco at the end of the chapter.

Draco stormed out of the floo, holding Lyra tightly to his chest. His body was shaking in anger as his dragonhide boots carried him through the halls of Malfoy Manor. Her little arms were clinging to him, as if she knew he was struggling with his emotions. This could not be happening. He needed to talk to his father. He had always said that he wanted to be better than his father, he wanted to learn from his mistakes and do the right thing. As far as he was concerned, in this moment, he wanted to say fuck it and throw that all out the window and do exactly what his father would do.

"Draco?" Narcissa looked up as he walked into the study where his mother and father were both sitting. "We weren't expecting a visit from you and Lyra. What a surprise."

"Mother... will you take Lyra?" Draco asked, a harsh edge to his tone and his father looked at him curiously.

"No daddy," Lyra shook her head before burying her face into his neck and holding onto him tighter.

"Little Dragon, I'm sure Nana knows where your favorite biscuits are hidden."

"Really?" Lyra asked quietly, peeking out to look over at Narcissa who was smiling softly at her.

"Of course my love," Narcissa spoke, holding her arms out for the little girl who hesitantly shifted into them. "I bet we can find a few different yummy things to nibble on."

Draco watched and waited for Narcissa and Lyra to be out of the door and down the hall, before wandlessly closing the study doors. His magic was flowing around him, reminding him of how Hermione's hair would crackle with magic whenever she was angry at any of them. How was he going to tell any of this to Hermione? She was going to panic, just like he was starting to. "Draco... what is it?" Lucius asked patiently.

"She's my daughter," Draco paced the room, raking his fingers through his hair harshly. "I don't give a fuck about blood or genes. She is mine."

"Of course she is," Lucius nodded. "Did something happen?"

"Oliver fucking Wood happened," Draco spat out, finally making eye contact with his father.

"How...how old is she?" Oliver choked out, looking at Draco with fear clearly in his eyes.

"She's my daughter Wood," Draco said slowly, his hands clenched into fists on his desk.

"How old is she, Malfoy?!"