VII

Golden Girl Gone Downhill?
Brightest Witch of Her Age Not So Bright

After disappearing for a year, it seems that Hermione Granger has returned to the Wizarding World with a surprise of her own. She was spotted shopping in Diagon Alley with Miss Pansy Parkinson and an infant. Sources say that Miss Granger was doting on said infant and that she was clearly the mother. The question now is who is the father of Hermione Granger's child? One can't help but to suspect that the rumors of a love affair between Miss Granger and Harry Potter are true. Could he have fathered a baby with our golden girl?

"Ok stop," Hermione sighed, rolling her eyes as she sipped her pumpkin juice, listening to Theo read the paper as everyone chuckled.

"I mean I was expecting worse from Rita Skeeter," Pansy smirked before taking another bite of her breakfast.

"Harry Potter's love child," Blaise snickered, holding Lyra while everyone sat around the table eating breakfast together. "Who knew you could stoop so low Granger."

"Is it just me or does he look incredibly delicious holding a baby?" Pansy asked Hermione, staring at Blaise with a glazed over expression.

"Pansy," Hermione laughed, shaking her head.

"There's no bloody way anyone believes this rubbish," Draco snapped, tearing the prophet out of Theo's hands, tossing it to the side.

"Touchy," Theo smirked. "Careful Draco, outbursts like that will have Rita Skeeter starting to print that you fathered Lyra."

"Let them write what they want," Draco shrugged his shoulders, pouring himself more juice.
"Except that she is Potter's right?" Theo laughed, digging into his food.

"I'll just stay at the Manor until it all blows over," Hermione shrugged, smiling at Lyra as she laughed at Blaise who was making faces at her.

"I truly think I might have an orgasm just watching him," Pansy muttered into Hermione's ear.

"Absolutely not," Theo said. "It's out there now. We are going out and showing Lyra off. Safety in numbers Granger."

"He's just upset that he wasn't mentioned in the paper and Pansy was," Blaise chuckled.

"I will have you know that I am the reason Lyra is even here in the first place," Theo pointed out.

"Technically Hermione is the one that gave birth to her," Draco chuckled. "So she is the reason Lyra is here."

"Technicality," Theo waved him off, causing the table to laugh loudly at him. Missy popped in, smiling at everyone. "Missy breakfast is exceptionally delicious this morning. We are forever indebted to you."

"The most glorious food I have ever ingested," Blaise smiled at the house elf.

"You've truly outdone yourself this time Missy," Draco smirked. "How am I ever supposed to eat at Malfoy Manor again?"

"Missy is so happy that Master Theo has you all here," Missy smiled brightly, preening under the compliments. "Manor is full of laughter and people. Missy enjoys this."

"You take such good care of all of us Missy," Theo stood bowing to the house elf, causing Hermione and Pansy to giggle.

"Missy takes little Mistress Lyra to change her. Missy loves little Mistress Lyra." As the houself plucked Lyra from Blaise's arms, she squealed and giggled. "Oh yes Missy does."

"Mistress Lyra?" Hermione smirked looking over at Theo.

"Missy decides who she wants to serve," Theo shrugged as Draco tried to stifle a chuckle. "And clearly Lyra has Missy wrapped around his little finger like the rest of us."