XV

"Leave her hair down," Blaise commented, chuckling as he watched Pansy fret over the curly haired witch sitting at the vanity. "He likes it all wild and untamed."

"Don't you have somewhere else to be Blaise?" Hermione asked laughing, as Pansy worked her hands through her curls.

"Not at the moment." With a smirk, Blaise sat back on the bed taking in the scene. If he had to guess, Draco's game was finally getting to Hermione. From what he could recall, if Hermione was ready to play back tonight it could get way more interesting than he had anticipated. That was why he found himself encouraging the golden girl to let Pansy have her way with her.

"Put this on," Pansy said, reaching into her closet and handing a dress over to Hermione.

"Where's the rest of it?" Hermione asked, wide-eyed as she stared at the scrap of silk fabric that she had been handed. This couldn't possibly be the entire dress.

"That's the dress Granger," Blaise winked, fastening the cufflinks on his sleeves. Pansy shooed Hermione behind the partition, leaving her to change.

"Pansy, we are going to dinner. I can't wear lingerie to dinner," Hermione groaned, taking off her dressing robe and slipping into the thin silk fabric that left little to the imagination.

"We are having dinner at a very exclusive restaurant where we will be seated at a very private table," Pansy rolled her eyes, perfecting her lipstick. "We can wear whatever you bloody like. If you're that uncomfortable you can wear your cloak until you're at the table."

As Hermione walked out from behind the partition, Blaise couldn't help the smirk that appeared. "Granger, you wanted war.... This dress is going to bring him to his knees," he said chuckling.

"Hermione darling," Pansy smiled at her friend sweetly. "Be a dear and take your bra off."

"Pansy!"

"Like Blaise said," she pointed out, slipping into her heels. "This is war. Now take it off."

&&&

"You wear this and.... people have complimented you on it before?"

Draco peered at Theodore's reflection in the mirror behind him. "That is a two hundred galleon bottle of cologne, and yes. Granger mentioned it once and I bought it," he stated, trying to go back to fixing his hair.

"Excuse me while I vomit in this beautiful porcelain toilet I had installed in here," Theodore commented with a roll of his eyes. Draco rolled his eyes, still fussing with his hair. If all went according to plan, the game would be over by the end of the night and he would have his golden girl.

"Don't be so dramatic, Nott," Draco smirked, slipping his signet ring back onto his finger. "I'm perfectly capable of dressing myself, you know."

"But I'm bored," Theo sighed leaning against the wall. "Besides I'm not sure I can trust a man who spends that much on a repugnant smell just because a woman mentioned it once."

"Not just any women," Draco murmured, righting the collar on his button down.

"No, just the girl you are relentlessly torturing at the moment," Theo chuckled, pushing himself off the wall and finishing his drink. "When are you going to let her breathe? You're driving her mad."

"Which is exactly where I want her," Draco smirked, winking at his friend as they walked out the room and down the stairs to wait in the sitting room for the others. "If all goes according to plan the game will be over and Granger and I will both have won." Making himself another drink, Draco smirked smugly to himself as he thought about all the ways he could celebrate his victory with his Granger later.