XXIII

"Could the two of you attempt to have some form of common decency?" Blaise scoffed as he covered his eyes, allowing a bit of privacy for the new couple. "It's called shared living space. The rest of her in this house do not need to see whatever activity you two are playing at."

"Speak for yourself," Pansy scoffed, snickering as she plopped down on the couch as Hermione readjusted her skirt. Ever since the night of the solstice ball, Hermione and Draco had been insatiable. They were never on time for any meals and very rarely apart from each other. If Lyra was sleeping, the two were probably locked away in Hermione's room, strong locking and silencing charms placed diligently. That is why it was no surprise that Blaise and Pansy had stumbled upon Draco indulging in his favorite past time, burying his face between Hermione's legs.

"There is a child who lives here you know," Blaise rolled his eyes as he brought his hand down, watching as Hermione tucked into Draco's side, who looked as smug as could be. It was downright nauseating how ridiculously happy they looked, and as much as it annoyed him, Blaise found himself rather enjoying the change in climate.

"Lyra is napping," Draco pointed out with a smirk. "And to be clear, while this is a shared living space, you don't technically live here."

"Ignore him darling," Pansy rolled her eyes, crossing her legs with a smirk. "Draco's just upset that we interrupted his afternoon snack."

"I do have a name," Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Oh we know," Blaise winked, sitting in the chair behind Pansy.

"Have we all seen the latest and greatest!" Theo walked into the room with Lyra in one arm and holding the prophet in the other hand. "Golden Girl and Slytherin Prince: From enemies to lovers. The torrid affair that broke the Boy Who Lived's heart."

"Merlin," Pansy said, snatching the paper out of Theo's hand to look over the article. "Notorious harlot Hermione Granger has seemed to snag another man's heart to add to her ever growing lists of conquests. The wizarding world's favorite muggleborn has snagged herself a pureblood heir this time. Draco Malfoy seems to have fallen victim to her feminine will. If past experience speaks to anything, perhaps Malfoy should be checked for a love potion."

"Is that it hmm?" Draco smirked, looking down at Hermione. "Did you dose me with a love potion?"

"Says the man who's been pining for over a decade," Theo laughed as he sat a squirming Lyra down on the ground. Completely ignoring her mom and Draco, a smiling little girl holding onto her stuffed dragon tightly, pulled Theo with her to sit on the ground and climbed into his lap snuggling against him. All the other adults in the room watched with amusement. "What can I say? I'm her favorite."

"Also can I just point out that said child is awake," Blaise said smirking. "So afternoon cunnilingus is off the table. Even if Pansy feels the need to watch."

"Wait what?" Theo asked, looking up from Lyra. "I missed something didn't I?"

"Oh just our Slytherin prince searching for buried treasure between the golden girl's legs," Blaise smugly spoke looking over at Theo. Lyra followed his statement with a growling noise while flying her dragon through the air.

"Dwaco," Lyra piped up smiling proudly and snuggling the stuffed animal to her chest.

"Remind me again who the favorite is?" Draco smirked, kissing the top of Hermione's head.

"Don't you dare," Theo glared at him. "You don't get to take this away from me too. It's my lap she's sitting on. She chose me."

"May be your lap," Draco chuckled. "But I'm the one she calls daddy."